• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Looking for Tactical training for civilians.

Vitorum

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2010
TN
Hello,
I've been trying to find classes that would teach how to operate in a military style training. Every since I was a kid I have always been fascinated
by such things. I've been shooting guns for years now and consider myself to be pretty well rounded but I would like to learn a more tactical way
to operate. I'm physically into extreme sports of all kinds from, motorcycles,cars, rock climbing, football, crossfit, and MMA etc. Some of my friends are
in the military so they have taught me a lot but I would like to take classes with instructors who teach this sort of thing. I searched on google and
found InSights - Private Sector Training. I'm not sure if there is a different section I should have posted in or not.

Any friendly suggestions would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Are you looking for Precision Rifle Training or Carbine Pistol type training. I don't get the military part of it, as unless you plan to enlist I don't see what value core military training would be. However there are plenty of Precision Marksmanship options available in all the above mentioned disciplines.

I imagine you mean weapons and tactics? The are many options, Gunsite, Thunder Ranch, Rifles Only, Larry Vickers, Ken Hackathorn, Ron Lauer, John Farnham, Sig Academy, etc...etc..etc. It just depends on what your specific interest is. If you are actually referring to "warfare" than as suggested probably your only true option is to enlist.

I imagine you mean weapons and tactics? The are many options, Gunsite, Thunder Ranch, Rifles Only, Larry Vickers, Ken Hackathorn, Ron Lauer, John Farnham, Sig Academy, etc...etc..etc. It just depends on what your specific interest is. If you are actually referring to "warfare" than as suggested probably your only true option is to enlist.

Yes you are correct Weapons and Tactics. And thanks for all the suggestions.