• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Competition Events Looking for Teammate for Mammoth 2022

ChidJ

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
Georgia
Hopefully this isn't an inappropriate spot for this.

With the sign up being right around the corner, it selling out in minutes, and none of my local shooting buddies being down to give Mammoth a go, I'm looking for a partner here.

Here's my disclaimer/disclosure/caveats. I did shoot and finish Mammoth 2021 although I did come in dead last. I can guarantee that I will finish this year as well. No guarantees on top shelf performance haha. I will be carrying a revolver no ifs ands or butts. I can shoot either Primary or Secondary. I can carry the team tripod and don't mind being the pack mule for other team weight. I live right here next to Fort Gordon.

Send me a PM if you'd be interested. If you care to meet me prior to signing up, I'll be at the Georgia Guardian match.

I currently am trying to recruit a partner as well. If I have no luck, I may be circling back here. This will be my first mammoth.

For sure. I’ve had a few tire kickers thus far but no for sure takers. Sign up is in two months

Did it sale out in minutes last year? I was told by a guy who shot it last year that is was 5 hours on the time it took to sale out.

As I understand it, it sells out in hours. I really want to do this. Even if I have a stranger as a partner.

Yup. There were so many people trying to sign up and pay it broke their website for a bit IIrC

I’m not gonna make it this year. But lord willing and the creeks don’t rise, we are gonna try and get in the 23 one.