• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looks Like another round of riots coming to Louisville

So wait, the officers were or weren’t charged? How can they be charged when the perps own admission said he fired first and the officers simply returned fire? And yet the perp also get off while the officers are in jail? Wtf?
This is the world we live in today.

So wait, the officers were or weren’t charged? How can they be charged when the perps own admission said he fired first and the officers simply returned fire? And yet the perp also get off while the officers are in jail? Wtf?

Only one charged was the officer that fired into the adjacent apartment.

Basically he was found to be negligent for wanton disregard in firing into an adjacent apartment.

Sounds like his training failed.

Its not criminal and it will have nothing to do with BLM as he hit nothing.

Video of a Dumpster/UHaul conveniently left near by full of 2x4s.

Protesters grabbing 2x4s.

How does that happen.
Shows 'peaceful protestors' unloading the usual riot gear, signs, shields.

Curious who rented the U-Haul.

Here's something, think it's a narrated live feed ongoing, fuck I dunno. Gander on if you want, or don't, whatever. Fucking internet confuses me sometimes.

Penalties offset.

30REFweb-jumbo.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
every fucking time

Oh, someone could easily figure out her address from that rental agreement. This chicks a fucking idiot. She should keep to her Weight Watchers classes instead of providing terrorists with tools.

“They” have a Constitutional Right to protest. Louisville Police, Ky State Police, National Guard is there to make sure their rights are protected.
But, when protests turn violent, the Agency’s listed above hav a job to gain control back.
I think 3 man teams, strategically placed could regain control quick. A Spotter, videographer, and shooter. They would be placed to “protect” the Protesters. But would also put an end to Looting, burning, violence against the Police.
It would all be on video, showing what they were doing and why they were shot. This is what needs to happen and would put an end to this bullshit

every fucking time

@Bigfatcock whats the verdict

Attachments

• 1600902385553.png
    1600902385553.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 1600902410433.png
    1600902410433.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 29
I saw signs and shields. Like trash can lids and such.

Where are the hammers, axes and such being claimed by some?

I saw signs and shields. Like trash can lids and such.

Where are the hammers, axes and such being claimed by some?

UHaul prohibits that on the rental agreement.

FedEx will be bringing them soon.

Reactions: Josh1978
Ever watch some movie showing Roman armies with shields, spears and gladiuses and wonder how you would fair against them with your handgun or AR15 and spare mags?

Ever watch some movie showing Roman armies with shields, spears and gladiuses and wonder how you would fair against them with your handgun or AR15 and spare mags?

Your AR would cut right through their shields and body armour.
A long barreled Pistol with some solid copper penetrators would also do the same job.

A couple guys on a fire team with F/A rifles and plenty of mags would have changed many of their battles.

Bring out a belt fed .308 and set it up at some distance, or a nice minigun or a GMG and they would have been in a world of hurt.

The main danger would be the same as the Chinese in the Korean War... You run out of ammo or your barrels melt.

Your AR would cut right through their shields and body armour.
A long barreled Pistol with some solid copper penetrators would also do the same job.

A couple guys on a fire team with F/A rifles and plenty of mags would have changed many of their battles.

Bring out a belt fed .308 and set it up at some distance, or a nice minigun or a GMG and they would have been in a world of hurt.

The main danger would be the same as the Chinese in the Korean War... You run out of ammo or your barrels melt.

seeing how the generals would probably be close enough to view the battle, but out of longbow range, it should be easy to pick them off with a rifle.

They should of taken to the roof top and let the protest take place anyone starts a fire he get lit up with rubber , selected targeting . This way you can keep the protest peaceful this way.

Don't worry Louisville, I just saw another scramble brain commercial telling me HE will protect us.

Just how the F is Trump going to protect against a virus. I'm telling you, the more I know about this virus shit, the more it wreaks of communist plot to destroy the USA. Maybe that's what the payoffs to "Hunnnnterrr" is all 'bout.

Update. 2 cops hit.

So the score is even and everyone can go home?
Cops/NG need to forget about rubber bullets. Whoever the MOFOs are that are shooting LE need to be shot by a rooftop guardian. F these people. They want to go live in a damn third world country, I'll buy at least one or two of them's one way frickin ticket!!!!!!!!!! Actually, can I just donate my tax $$ towards this process?

If the police get tired of being shot, they could always just let the patriots come in and clean up the mess with the understanding of course that when the DA starts begging for someone to go "Investigate" the answer is NO...
Where does the DA live?

They go to Graham's house, we can go to his house.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
What. The. Fuck...

Come home from work... Find that this country creeps closer and closer to being a fucking third world war zone.

Fuck what any "official" outlet has to say about this. This shit is organized down to the last detail. The shootings are organized. They are trying to spark a 1917-esque revolution right now. Shit is popping off in NYC too. Lootings are probably the least that is going to happen in midtown tonight.

What. The. Fuck...

Come home from work... Find that this country creeps closer and closer to being a fucking third world war zone.

Fuck what any "official" outlet has to say about this. This shit is organized down to the last detail. The shootings are organized. They are trying to spark a 1917-esque revolution right now. Shit is popping off in NYC too. Lootings are probably the least that is going to happen in midtown tonight.

There is not much the rest of us can do as long as the police follow orders telling them to allow the terrorists to do anything they want with impunity and put the boots hard to any decent citizen that tries to intervene or ever defend their own lives.

It's the price we pay for having been too tolerant and "good" for too long.

It's going to get a lot worse before there is a chance to make it better.

We haven't seen anything yet compared to what the Democrats & Communists pull off when Trump gets re-elected.

Cops/NG need to forget about rubber bullets. Whoever the MOFOs are that are shooting LE need to be shot by a rooftop guardian. F these people. They want to go live in a damn third world country, I'll buy at least one or two of them's one way frickin ticket!!!!!!!!!! Actually, can I just donate my tax $$ towards this process?

Yep! Get ready. It’s about to be the ducking wild Wild West again.

If the police get tired of being shot, they could always just let the patriots come in and clean up the mess with the understanding of course that when the DA starts begging for someone to go "Investigate" the answer is NO...

Something to that effect has happened before back in the day.

Where does the DA live?

They go to Graham's house, we can go to his house.

Im game!

What. The. Fuck...

Yep. Buckle up homie. We need a hide rally point!

There is not much the rest of us can do as long as the police follow orders telling them to allow the terrorists to do anything they want with impunity and put the boots hard to any decent citizen that tries to intervene or ever defend their own lives.

We haven't seen anything yet compared to what the Democrats & Communists pull off when Trump gets re-elected.

At this point, our best bet will be to have ALL of our Patriot and standfast 2A supporting sheriffs and PDs, as well as federal agencies like the US Marshals come forward, stand alongside the rest of the armed Patriots, and declare a unified pact to defend this country to the last of our numbers. This will alienate the PDs of the leftist strongholds that have been infected by the marxist parasite. Whoever does not join our open declaration will simply be the other side. It will be an ultimatum AND a message to those leftist PDs and DAs that they ARE being alienated and ostracized from the rest of the country. They want balkanization. This will be the balkanization that they will NOT have expected...

They aren’t going to let him get re-elected. You haven’t heard the plan?

Yeah, this is NOT good. Hell, can we even make it to Nov? Actually that's EXACTLY their playbook. Make Suzie Q home-maker scared and "please just stop, I'll vote for the HO and that veggie" - it'll get some folks. However, I was talking to a guy at range who apparently lives 1 mile from me who said "ain't gunna happen in our neighborhood." Apparently there was a creeper scouting houses who found out the EVERYBODY is packing or has accessible firepower. THREE were covering the perp, guns drawn, by the time the LE guys showed.

That said, me thinks I'd better hurry up and build my next project and get it to range. (unless my garage attacks me).

Sadly, the problem is that we have a bunch of uneducated stupid f's running around who cannot even add 9+5 let alone comprehend The Constitution, the court system, what a GRAND JURY is as opposed to a JURY, rule of law, federalism, etc. Let alone why a Grand Jury even exists is beyond these stupid people. They're fed this shit by the media and their so called leaders.

Their leaders should be people like Bob Woodson - on Tucker tonight. That guy is amazing and I think truly understands the bill of goods the black community is being sold by people who actually hate them - Soros, all the hollywood idiots. I can speak for myself, that if somebody is actually clean, educated, and not a numbskull (and/or a libtard) - I could give a shit less what color they are. Even if they are a libtard/numbskull that just means more than likely I won't be good friends with them, nothing more.

For F's sake, it's about WHO (your character) one is, not WHAT they are (race, sex, creed). My black neighbors in Georgia were some of the best people I've ever had the privilege of having as neighbors. I actually enjoyed living in that subdivision more than this one. Funny thing is they though I was going to be a problem...single guy, sports cars, etc - they wanted a QUIET neighborhood. This whole thing pisses me off, because frankly, I don't have enough time or energy to hate like these people do, nor do I want to. (ok, back to looking at rangefinders for me....)

Yeah, this is NOT good. Hell, can we even make it to Nov? Actually that's EXACTLY their playbook. Make Suzie Q home-maker scared and "please just stop, I'll vote for the HO and that veggie" - it'll get some folks. However, I was talking to a guy at range who apparently lives 1 mile from me who said "ain't gunna happen in our neighborhood." Apparently there was a creeper scouting houses who found out the EVERYBODY is packing or has accessible firepower. THREE were covering the perp, guns drawn, by the time the LE guys showed.

That said, me thinks I'd better hurry up and build my next project and get it to range. (unless my garage attacks me).

Sadly, the problem is that we have a bunch of uneducated stupid f's running around who cannot even add 9+5 let alone comprehend The Constitution, the court system, what a GRAND JURY is as opposed to a JURY, rule of law, federalism, etc. Let alone why a Grand Jury even exists is beyond these stupid people. They're fed this shit by the media and their so called leaders.

Their leaders should be people like Bob Woodson - on Tucker tonight. That guy is amazing and I think truly understands the bill of goods the black community is being sold by people who actually hate them - Soros, all the hollywood idiots. I can speak for myself, that if somebody is actually clean, educated, and not a numbskull (and/or a libtard) - I could give a shit less what color they are. Even if they are a libtard/numbskull that just means more than likely I won't be good friends with them, nothing more.

For F's sake, it's about WHO (your character) one is, not WHAT they are (race, sex, creed). My black neighbors in Georgia were some of the best people I've ever had the privilege of having as neighbors. I actually enjoyed living in that subdivision more than this one. Funny thing is they though I was going to be a problem...single guy, sports cars, etc - they wanted a QUIET neighborhood. This whole thing pisses me off, because frankly, I don't have enough time or energy to hate like these people do, nor do I want to. (ok, back to looking at rangefinders for me....)

----------
Suzie Q home-maker scared and "please just stop, I'll vote for the HO and that veggie"
----------

Somebody who has that kind of mentality to begin with will probably not be a great asset to their own health, physical/mental well being, and their families if they even have families, during normal times, much less a time when an entire country is facing an immediate crisis pertaining to it's future survival.

Wheeler got quiet for a few moments, and then he said something that I will never, ever forget.

“These people are playing with matches… I don’t think they understand the scope and scale of the wildfire they are flirting with. They are fucking around with a civil war that could last a decade and cause millions of deaths… and the sad truth is that 95% of the problems we have in this country could be solved tomorrow, by noon… simply by dragging 100 people out in the street and shooting them in the fucking head.”

And lemme tell ya, he had the list… he rattled off 25 or 30 names of well-known, prominent politicians, mostly Democrats, but a few Republicans, several members of the current Cabinet, a couple of Obama’s “czars”, a couple of figures from the Bush administration and the Republican establishment, several media company executives and on-camera newscasters, reporters, and pundits, a couple of people who are active in leftist politics but not in elected office… he had obviously thought about this to some degree already.

I was struck by his cold, detached, matter-of-fact tone. I said, “Dude… that’s more French Revolution than American Revolution. Do you really think that is the way to go?”

Wheeler said, “I believe in efficiency and economy of action. You wouldn’t trade one hundred of those criminal bastards for ten million of your fellow Americans?”

----------
Suzie Q home-maker scared and "please just stop, I'll vote for the HO and that veggie"
----------

Somebody who has that kind of mentality to begin with will probably not be a great asset to their own health, physical/mental well being, and their families if they even have families, during normal times, much less a time when an entire country is facing an immediate crisis pertaining to it's future survival.
No argument here, frankly those ARE the problem. Cannot make the hard decisions.

There was a time I thought my parents were way too overprotective (still do on some topics), but fortunately I told them before they passed...thank you. They went through The Depression, WWII, Dad was in Korea, Mom's brother was wounded 2x in WWII and captured a machine gun nest (having been shot) at Anzio invasion (stuff that today would probably be MoH stuff) - those values were passed down to me for the most part and I'm super thankful they were. Too much of this shit happening today (yeah, 4 letter word values were ignored..lol) is a direct consequence of a complete lack of values...by the thugs & idiots rioting to "Suzie Q home-maker." Hell, I see it in a woman I know 4-5 years older than I am - wishy-washy-everybody-feel-good values. Life's a serious game, play it wisely and it can be fun.

Wheeler got quiet for a few moments, and then he said something that I will never, ever forget.

“These people are playing with matches… I don’t think they understand the scope and scale of the wildfire they are flirting with. They are fucking around with a civil war that could last a decade and cause millions of deaths… and the sad truth is that 95% of the problems we have in this country could be solved tomorrow, by noon… simply by dragging 100 people out in the street and shooting them in the fucking head.”

And lemme tell ya, he had the list… he rattled off 25 or 30 names of well-known, prominent politicians, mostly Democrats, but a few Republicans, several members of the current Cabinet, a couple of Obama’s “czars”, a couple of figures from the Bush administration and the Republican establishment, several media company executives and on-camera newscasters, reporters, and pundits, a couple of people who are active in leftist politics but not in elected office… he had obviously thought about this to some degree already.

I was struck by his cold, detached, matter-of-fact tone. I said, “Dude… that’s more French Revolution than American Revolution. Do you really think that is the way to go?”

Wheeler said, “I believe in efficiency and economy of action. You wouldn’t trade one hundred of those criminal bastards for ten million of your fellow Americans?”

Well, here it is. The shit Frank was talking about.

1352ED24-D0AE-4149-8735-0FB3E120449D.jpeg

Last edited: