• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looks like its about time to say good bye to the First Amendment.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Last edited:
    R.gif

Attachments

• Porky Lil Rascals.gif
      Porky Lil Rascals.gif
      316.3 KB · Views: 30
    How does that relate to the Second Amendment?

Did you perhaps mean the First?
    Yep. My Bad. Corrected. I reckon most of my thoughts are about the 2.

Never the less its going to shit fast.

I'm not sure where the First Amendment says that you can say things people hate but they have to continue to give you money.

Reactions: Mwalex and RUN8
    I'm not sure where the First Amendment says that you can say things people hate but they have to continue to give you money.
    Good observation. I can dislike what the Bud Light ad exec said about the traditional customer of Bud Light being "fratty" and "out of touch humor. I can quit buying their beer.

They have the freedom to double down and go for broke. Which they did. They still have freedom of speech without my contribution.

Full disclosure, I quit drinking beer because my body handles carbs more slowly now and it just winds up being a liquid grain storage facility. Even if I was still drinking beer, there are other beers that I like that have more character to them. Without the disdainment of the executives who wish me to find a skinny dude in boy shorts and a sports bra "attractive."

First of all these Universities are always going to claim they are private entities so they can do what they want.

However, the real deal is people are seeing the "preferential" treatment given to certain groups. I mean "Kill Whitey" certainly ok

This from Rthur in another thread pretty much sums it up

You clearly are operating under the assumption you have the same rights as the "regular" employees.
    Just shut your mouth and be grateful they tolerate your contribution.
    The rights are for "immigrants" and transgenders and team blue.

R

Its really about people discovering (shock of all shocks) that these universities so blatantly discriminate in their "speech codes" and are so out of step with society that's the issue. Avg joe liberal is all "Israel good, Terrorism bad" Avg Joe College is "Death to Israel" The whack jobs really are in charge on campus and the moneyed liberals are just now figuring it out. The fact they have "speech codes" and "anti-bulling" really just means "Minorities can do what the f ever they want--your rights are no good here whitey" (Remember what's his name down in Florida that shot skittle hoodie thug--"White Hispanic", yeah we can smear whitey!)

We've known that for a long time, the idiot money libs are just now figuring this out. And I've been wondering for 20 years why Jewish people are so pro-dem--this is NOT a new movement, the BDS (Boycott, Divest, Shit I forget what S stands for) movement has been thriving on campus and its always from the pro-left crowd. Right wingers typically are pro-israel, even if you do see a very real war weariness, but of the two sides, man I have no idea why any Jewish person votes for any left candidate. AS a christian, I barely can stomach the right, let alone the left--and they aren't calling for my genocide (yet! or at least for being a christian, just a ringht winger.)

Back when I was in college, it was bad....Humanities was all commies. They've had 30 years to double down. Engineering was at least tolerable, but University Professor are all whack jobs. I see it every day.

P.S. Bill of Rights does not apply to whipepo in their world because slavery/conquest/what the f ever reason of the day.

Update.

Subsequent Comment:

"This does nothing to fix the entrenched problem in this university and most others..."

Time for a groundswell...

Last edited:
    Reactions: Maggot
    These three bitches showed up before congress and said as a group, they were not sure if "kill all Jews on earth" was hate speech. They need to go. BLM fuckwits are only ever angry when a felon dies at the hands of cops, when a black person kills black people they do not give two shits about it.

These are fine examples of how fucking stupid the average commie-crat is in real life. The mystery of the century is why do blacks and Jews of normal intelligence vote for them, mindlessly, repeatedly and always. This has nothing to do with the first amendment. Demanding the extermination of an entire group of people is called "genocide". The mystery to me is what makes a leftist so genocidal? Anyone they disagree with or who owns property they want to pilfer is always an enemy they want to kill and no one seems to care.

The freedom to say anything has never come sans repercussions. You can be fired, ostracized, or get a punch in the mouth. You still have the right to get up and say it again.

really just means "Minorities can do what the f ever they want--your rights are no good here whitey" (Remember what's his name down in Florida that shot skittle hoodie thug--"White Hispanic", yeah we can smear whitey!)
    George Zimmerman. Sounded like a great white name until you saw him and realized he is hispanic. Until then, hispanics were considered people of color. In one evening, they decided that hispanic is a shade of white and from then on, forms had to ask for ethnicity specifics. I remember forms that asked whether white or white (non-hispanic.)

So, yeah, they have been fomenting race wars for a while.

These three bitches showed up before congress and said as a group, they were not sure if "kill all Jews on earth" was hate speech. They need to go. BLM fuckwits are only ever angry when a felon dies at the hands of cops, when a black person kills black people they do not give two shits about it.

These are fine examples of how fucking stupid the average commie-crat is in real life. The mystery of the century is why do blacks and Jews of normal intelligence vote for them, mindlessly, repeatedly and always. This has nothing to do with the first amendment. Demanding the extermination of an entire group of people is called "genocide". The mystery to me is what makes a leftist so genocidal? Anyone they disagree with or who owns property they want to pilfer is always an enemy they want to kill and no one seems to care.
    A conundrum isn't it.

I cant justify what Hamas did, but on the other hand I can't justify how Israel came to be.

Looks like a shit show I'd rather just stay away from. And not give any of them my tax dollars, settle it yourselves.

this isnt a 1st amendment issue...these are private institutions...they can restrict speech as they see fit.

i know this because this is what these institutions have been telling us every time they shut down anything even slightly right wing.

the problem is, these institutions are not enforcing THIER OWN RULES equally...all of them have rules that "prohibit discrimination based on age, race, religion, ect."

these same institutions are now being called to the mat....because if that damp piece of toast Ben Shapiro is a "danger to students wellbeing" and can be barred from appearing on campus.....then why arent protests calling for the genocide of jews, and forcing students to hide in a library for their own safety also a "danger to students wellbeing" ????

fuck these commie terrorist supporters....this isnt a 1A issue....they are just finally now falling on the same blade theyve been stabbing us with.
    Then give back the fucking billions, yep with a b, of endowments (we the tax payers) they have been given.

R

Last edited:
    A conundrum isn't it.

I cant justify what Hamas did, but on the other hand I can't justify how Israel came to be.

Looks like a shit show I'd rather just stay away from. And not give any of them my tax dollars, settle it yourselves.

If you can't justify Israel you are in fact an idiot.

When Moses parted the Red Sea did the Jews cross over into New York city? Fuck no, they went to their homeland. The Dome of the Rock is built on the foundation of the Home of King David. From the Iron Age onward the area was home to the kingdoms of Israel and Judah. So from 1200 B.C until present day it has been the land of Jewish people.

Goat fucking child molesters arrived 1850 years later (640 AD) when Mohammad went there to fuck his 9 year old bride and supposedly ascended to Heaven where God told him to fuck children and farm animals and convert the world to pedophiles.

This region is the home of the Jewish people. As far as Hamas, they brought this upon themselves when they declared their single purpose on this earth is to exterminate all Jews from the face of the earth. Thus far, not one single person is Gaza has helped or rescued a hostage or aided the Israeli military in finding a hostage. There are no innocent people there.

Reactions: diverdon

When Moses parted the Red Sea did the Jews cross over into New York city? Fuck no, they went to their homeland. The Dome of the Rock is built on the foundation of the Home of King David. From the Iron Age onward the area was home to the kingdoms of Israel and Judah. So from 1200 B.C until present day it has been the land of Jewish people.

Goat fucking child molesters arrived 1850 years later (640 AD) when Mohammad went there to fuck his 9 year old bride and supposedly ascended to Heaven where God told him to fuck children and farm animals and convert the world to pedophiles.

This region is the home of the Jewish people. As far as Hamas, they brought this upon themselves when they declared their single purpose on this earth is to exterminate all Jews from the face of the earth. Thus far, not one single person is Gaza has helped or rescued a hostage or aided the Israeli military in finding a hostage. There are no innocent people there.
    Your ignorance is far to deep to address.

Well said!

Okay. I still want the taxpayers money back. From the both of them

Name 1 country that has a squeaky clean founding?

What about America?....we stole it from the English afterall?

But then again england was invaded by the Norman's...so really we're just getting back at the French....fuck the French....

But wait....didnt the French help us fight the English for independence????? Waaaaat?!?

Oh yeah, it's almost as though geo-political conflict isnt a black and white issue....especially as it relates to nation forming.

You know what is a pretty black and white issue?... murdering civilians and kidnapping and raping women and children.

So just be aware, when you say stupid shit like "I can't justify what Hamas did, buuuuuut..."

It makes you sound like a fucking cunt.
    VCR. Very Chickenshit Reply

What? The philosopher has nothing to say after being called out for essentially saying the jews deserve to kidnapped and raped? Yeah kind of a hard stance to defend isnt it?

Christ imagine being so mad as to start a thread crying about youre imaginary loss of rights because some leftist might get fired for calling for the genocide of Jews.

Something tells me you and @DocRDS would be good friends.
    Youre drinking again, right? Or have you gone completely delusional.

Please share something intelligent, stun us all.

Typical of a lefty cunt, you disagree but have no facts to back up your position. You just take Biden's cock and stuff it into your mouth until you gag.
    That is really genius level.

Back it up? Ok, genius, lets keep it simple, where and when did this problem start?

Name 1 country that has a squeaky clean founding?

What about America?....we stole it from the English afterall?

Listen to the lyrics of "Run to the Hills" by Iron Maiden. Sung by the brit, Bruce Dickinson, a member of the country that invaded and subjugated Ireland and Scotland. Irony much, Bruce?

One of the reasons for the 2nd Amendment is to protect the First .............just keep reloading those mags................

Reactions: Ronws
    What? The philosopher has nothing to say after being called out for essentially saying the jews deserve to kidnapped and raped? Yeah kind of a hard stance to defend isnt it?

Christ imagine being so mad as to start a thread crying about youre imaginary loss of rights because some leftist might get fired for calling for the genocide of Jews.

Something tells me you and @DocRDS would be good friends.
    He doesn't want to be the next person to praise the SS that's why he won't engage

That is really genius level.

Back it up? Ok, genius, lets keep it simple, where and when did this problem start?

I made my position so clear that everyone on earth but you understood it. So clearly you are a fucking idiot, as usual.

The problems for you probably started at birth, then the education system failed you completely and then the politics you inherited from your parents led you to where you are today. So here we are all those years later. You are too stupid to make a cogent argument and you somehow think I should keep responding to your ignorant utterances. All you have to do is provide actual proof or facts to support the stupid shit you say.

I'm guessing that you still have liquor and drug money from your welfare check this close to the first of the month and that is why you get drunked up and start threads like this.

Last edited:
    I made my position so clear that everyone one earth but you understood it. So clearly you are a fucking idiot, as usual.

The problems for you probably started at birth, then the education system failed you completely and then the politics you inherited from your parents led you to where you are today. So here we are all those years later. You are too stupid to make a cogent argument and you somehow think I should keep responding to your ignorant utterances. All you have to do is provide actual proof or facts to support the stupid shit you say.

I'm guessing that you still have liquor and drug money from your welfare check this close to the first of the month and that is why you get drunked up and start threads like this.
    So thats how you show your high level of intelligence? Instead of answering a simple, direct question, you go off on a two paragraph attack.

Really, answer the question, where and when did the problem between the two groups begin? It's part of history if you can ferret it out.