• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looks like Joe and the Pentagon are just cocksucking weaklings

Vlad is a fucking communist
Ah, not in my opinion. Vlad is, to my view, a psychopathic, KBG, authoritarian dictator and he doesn't give two shits about Marxist ideology. Communism is just window dressing for this guy and his cronies.

Last edited:
Ah, not in my opinion. Vlad is, to my view, a psychopathic, KBG, authoritarian dictator and he doesn't give two shits about Marxist ideology. Communism is just window dressing for this guy and his cronies.
It is all about bringing back the dynasties and he will be the first new dynasty...

Reactions: Baron23
How did Trump roll over? He was going to do what? I think the guy was looking for large scale help on Jan 6, did you go? Maybe you rolled? He is no more willing to sacrifice his and his kids futures than the bulk of us. Trump as a person was a dumpster fire, Trump as a President.....best in my lifetime.

The rest......just two thugs being thugs. None of our concern. Our concern is the choices dipshit makes that impact our lives.
i will start by saying we agree more than we disagree.

my sticking point with trump was he KNEW they robbed him, and by extension, the american people. IF allowed to get away with it, there would very likely NEVER be another legitimate election again. he should have declared martial law, and started arresting people behind it. that was for all the marbles.

the whole "living to fight another day, on another battlefield", and waiting on someone would do the right thing was the wrong move. and he should have learned that, because from day 1 the swamp fucked him at every turn. and after one swamp creature would fuck him, what would he do? well, he'd go right back to the swamp to find someone else to fuck him over exactly as the previous swamp rat did.

and if we are being honest, i am very surprised they havent killed or locked him up on some bogus charge yet. i am sure there are those working on it.

Trump wasn't the guy to unfuck it; he didnt have the stones to take it all the way. Putin? he isn't playing.

i am tired of seeing the same pieces of shit do the same fucking thing and there is NO accountability on this earth for them. if it takes Vladmir Putin to tear these bastards down, then so be it.

i am outraged at what the cocksuckers in washington have been doing. and it is not an easy pill to swallow to see that the american government is every bit to blame for this as ukrainian gov.

No real argument there. Fine line between 'KGB dictator' and what I heard from Glen Beck about him wanting a strong 'authoritarian leader running a collective. Im not partial to either one.

Reactions: Baron23
Why is this some sort of revelation???

Did anyone actually believe that the US shutdown its pathogen research? I would be disappointed if we actually had. All of this work along with nuclear and chemical are just hidden from view...at least I hope
No great revelation, Ive figured as much as well. In fact made a joke here some time back during the height of the Covid that we should develop them especially for Chinese.

But the way the guy laid it out was chilling.

We are being governed by madmen. In my youth it was the Nuke thing, now, killer virus's. What a world.

Big Meteor, please.

Reactions: 10ring'r
OH? enlighten me. was it when he let them steal the election from him? it was his fucking DUTY to stand up to that. and as much as i like a lot of other things he did, he fucking rolled over for that.

Putin and his daughter's wealth, and where it came from, is not my concern. the american politicians, and bastards in ukraine that staged the coupe; and everyone else involved IS my concern. He is shining lights on cockroaches, and i dont see anyone else doing it. do i think the man is a saint? nope. but he is the ONLY one i see standing up to fuckers like soros and the rest of the evil fucks.

hello, Wiz.....

They're all cockroaches fighting with each other over ill gotten gains. I wouldn't consider any current politician a hero and Putin is certainly no exception.

John Chapman is a hero. Michael Murphy is a hero. Putin is a corrupt, shitbag commie dictator that happens to be at odds with other wannabe shitbag commie dictators. They can all choke on a big, fat rubbery one.

Let's see it for what it is. There are no heroes here. Just roaches.

They're all cockroaches fighting with each other over ill gotten gains. I wouldn't consider any current politician a hero and Putin is certainly no exception.

John Chapman is a hero. Michael Murphy is a hero. Putin is a corrupt, shitbag commie dictator that happens to be at odds with other wannabe shitbag commie dictators. They can all choke on a big, fat rubbery one.

Let's see it for what it is. There are no heroes here. Just roaches.
what? you think i have a poster of Putin above my bed that i look at while i jack off? come on. for fucks sake.

let me be a bit more specific...because evidently i have to be.

so we have a bunch of politicians that are pushing to eliminate individual rights, and enslave the planet. and if one of them turns on the others, and upsets their plans....that can't be good? i never called putin a hero directly. i used the batman line about "not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need" not to call putin a hero....but to illustrate a point in that Putin is the guy upsetting the NWO's currently un-opposed march toward world domination.

like it or not, we desperately needed someone to stand and say "not today, motherfuckers". the really sad part is, our government is eyeballs deep in all of this and motherfuckers should be tried and hung for their roles in this fiasco; and many other fiascos too numerous to even list.

IF allowed to get away with it, there would very likely NEVER be another legitimate election again. he should have declared martial law, and started arresting people behind it. that was for all the marbles.
His military leadership was committing treason behind his back. No way he could declare martial law.
P.S. where are all those Durham charges at?

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Is it something in the water? Was there something in that clot shot? Is the fake news transmitting something??
theylive.jpg

The immediate end of COVID to the full press on Ukraine and no one is using their brains to find out why?
Google basically scrubbed anything to do with the biolabs in Ukraine. The agreement that NATO would give Russia a buffer zone is ignored. The video of the potato extorting the Ukrainian government is ignored. The grift of the Clinton foundation. The Hunter Biden burisma bullshit. John McStain and Lyndsey Graham on video pushing for civil war in Ukraine. Billions of Americans tax dollars missing in Ukraine. Nazi battalions. Good grief the list goes on forever. But if you dare say, let's go Putin!! Clean up that shit hole! You are labeled a Putin stooge.
There's even one person here that says Russian GDP is less than Texas but he knows that Putin is going to resurrect the USSR by taking back those now NATO countries.
All the war experts telling us what Russia's war plan is? I guess Putin sent them an email laying out his plan?

what? you think i have a poster of Putin above my bed that i look at while i jack off? come on. for fucks sake.

let me be a bit more specific...because evidently i have to be.

so we have a bunch of politicians that are pushing to eliminate individual rights, and enslave the planet. and if one of them turns on the others, and upsets their plans....that can't be good? i never called putin a hero directly. i used the batman line about "not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need" not to call putin a hero....but to illustrate a point in that Putin is the guy upsetting the NWO's currently un-opposed march toward world domination.

like it or not, we desperately needed someone to stand and say "not today, motherfuckers". the really sad part is, our government is eyeballs deep in all of this and motherfuckers should be tried and hung for their roles in this fiasco; and many other fiascos too numerous to even list.
I am with you and can't figure out why these people are now believing the Pravda.
Fucking unbelievable how short memories are.

His military leadership was committing treason behind his back. No way he could declare martial law.
P.S. where are all those Durham charges at?
#1. he didnt even try. if he gave an order, and those beneath him disobeyed, he could have instantly had them arrested and replaced with the next person in line.....it's the way the military works. ever heard the term "relieved of your command"? it happens INSTANTLY and the next ranking member takes over. he puts the order out, along with the standing order than anyone in the chain of command doesnt follow the order, is to instantly be removed and court martialed. WATCH how fast shit happened. he still had control of the military.
P.S. alex (oooh say can you seeeeee) vindman should have been executed.

#2. he had the largest army in the world behind him....the american PEOPLE. dont fucking tell me there is no way. all he had to do was speak the words. at the moment, you are using defeatist mindset. i encourage you to change that.

Last edited:
All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

Reactions: HD1911
I wouldn't speak of the teachings of Sun Tzu in the same breath as I do when talking about today's US military leadership

We asked for it and now we will get it the hard way

Reactions: Crewdog135
My enemy's enemy is my friend. Got it. Putin won't save you. Nobody's coming to the rescue. We either save ourselves or bend a knee.

“Greed has poisoned men’s souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost....

You, the people have the power - the power to create machines. The power to create happiness! You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure.”

I stand firm. Putin can choke on a dongle. So can sleepy Joe.

A summation of things found elsewhere. I think it is pretty accurate other than maybe point #8 but who knows. Bold type is my emphasis not the authors

Monkeys Covered in Gas Playing with Matches

Some facts:

1) Russia has many hydrogen bombs and means of delivery
2) Our government invests significant energy portraying Dictator Putin as erratic, insane, megalomaniacal
3) Dictator Putin publicly announced his nuclear force was put on alert
4) Advanced American weapons surround Russia
5) United States and allies are destroying Russian economy - and our own
6) That time we invaded Iraq to oust a dictator backfired - as did others
7) We continue to provoke and disrespect the man we call crazy. The man has pulled out his nuclear rifle. He's pointing it at us saying he will pull the trigger. We have every reason to believe he will pull that trigger.
8) These sorts of provocations - that maybe 1 in 10,000 Americans seem to know about - are precisely what led Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor. That was not a surprise attack. 1 out of 10,000 know this. The others swallowed the propaganda or maybe never heard of the attack.
9) Conditions are set for massive global economic collapse and incredible famine
10) Conditions are set for nuclear war

We are lucky so far that Dictator Putin is not as irrational as made out.

Looking at the playing field - The United States appears to be provoking and searching for casus belli to make a preemptive nuclear attack on Russia.

Dictator Zelensky increasingly appears to be a roll actor dancing under strings.

This is the most dangerous moment in human history.

Was this thread originally about planes? All strategy and politics aside, isn't it crazy and probably not very realistic to just "give" fighter jets to a country and expect them to be able to utilize them with any type of efficacy whatsoever? Does Ukraine have hundreds of fighter pilots just sitting around with no planes to fly?

Trump could have been the man we all wanted him to be had he addressed the public and called for the defense of the country. He is not that man and will never be. He did pull the curtain back and shine some light into darkness. I will be grateful for that but that is where it stops. His either dileberate or terrible judge of character and unwillingness to act when it truly mattered is where he lost me completely. I'm way over him at this point. He needs to fade away.
You know, I'm against dynasties in general but I think Don Jr. could be the man.