• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Looks like lowlight's girlfriend is up to no good again

I am sorry but I don't find her sexy one bit. It's if she just tries too hard to be all grown up and comes off as a full blown narcissistic looking for attention from the masses.

WTF? I take it as its in Amsterdam and pot is legal and all but damn. Even though she is dumber than a bag of rocks doesn't mean the show/channel should put that out on the air. I don't have anything against people that smoke pot and could care less but when its put on the air for kids to see and make it out that's its cool then I got a problem. Cause it aint that she wanted to smoke a joint, its that she wanted the whole world to see her light one on the stage. She should face consequences.

She's got no tits to speak of and looks like Justin Bieber with that hair. It'd be like fucking a guy. Is there something you'd like to tell us LL?

seriously though, the girl needs help but the public keeps feeding her by watching her shit, just stop, no other way to end this

On looks, she comes real close to looking like the girl that darn near stole me away from Panty 6 with her blonde mohawk and lithe body and sweet okole... man Miss Hell was freakin HOT! Miley looks a lot like her. I suppose I could hit that, you know, just once

circa 1985

Miley:

wpid-Miley-Cyrus-New-Hair-Cut-Mohawk-Style-VMA-2012.jpg

I want to know what Billy Ray Cyrus thinks of her actions so far.

I though LL was all about Lady GAGA. Of course, that could have been yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's just getting acclimatized to moving in with me here in CO. With all the pot shops around she just wants to fit in with the natives.

You guys need to leave my girlfriends alone.

On looks, she comes real close to looking like the girl that darn near stole me away from Panty 6 with her blonde mohawk and lithe body and sweet okole... man Miss Hell was freakin HOT! Miley looks a lot like her. I suppose I could hit that, you know, just once

circa 1985

Miley:

wpid-Miley-Cyrus-New-Hair-Cut-Mohawk-Style-VMA-2012.jpg

Looks like she has protruding right maxillary central. not sure that even a wrecking ball could knock that into proper occlusion.

question is, if lowlight was forced to only pick one of his many girlfriends, then which GF would he pick? Miley, Gaga, or Hilton? I'm guessing gaga.