• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Loose Lips Sink Ships

If you build a man a fire you can keep him warm for a few hours, if you set a man on fire you can keep him warm for the rest of his life.

if it smells like fish, give me a dish...
if it smells like cologne, leave it a lone...

Shit, if I knew it was going to be this kind of party I would have stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes.

Either Way you Vote the Government Gets In,

Cows are smarter than Women they can walk up to their Tits in water without gettin their Ass Wet,

If you see someone without a Smile give em yours ( Dolly Parton )

If they did'nt have a hole between their legs they'd have a Bounty on their Head

Confuscious say "He who go to bed with itchy bum, wake up with smelly finger".

To say you were disillusioned is to admit that it was all an illusion.

...Just don't get too complicated, Eddie:
When a man gets too complicated, he's unhappy.
And when he's unhappy, his luck runs out.

("The Blue Dahlia",1946)

Dang thats the clincher right there, You got my Vote.

John

you've honored now one among the most talented worldwide Authors from the past century:
the movie's screenwriter was nothing less than Raymond Chandler_
(I agree with you, of course...)

Last edited:
Wilecoyote, If we lived by such Quotations I'm sure the world would be a better place and Quotes like that does help to stay focussed as it says Ya Know Life ain't that Bad,

John

"His" was the generation that has lived the WWII war-times : for the good or for the bad, something they MUST have learned...
(by the way, inside the movie, the quoted words are addressed as the finest form of deadly menace I've ever heared)

Last edited:
Yep People from that era are much easier to get along with.

John