• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"LOOTING IS OUR RIGHT" - "LOOTING IS REPARATIONS"

Add to that.... perhaps the reason WHY they're immune

Neither George nor who he pays are immune from vigilantism done right

And --LOL. Duh. No shit Sherlock.
YES!

All of you talking about reparations and how it would cost ______ are missing the point. You’d have to base it on their life if their ancestors were never taken from their home country. Obviously they’d have to prove their ancestor’s lineage and then you’d base their reparations off of the difference. Once you have that number and want to be really fair and unbiased, you’d subtract any taxpayer programs that they (and their ancestors) were recipients of and then that would be the amount paid. However acceptance of reparations would then require the individual denounce their citizenship and move to wherever their ancestors were taken from. Travel expenses would be taken from the reparations amount, as the recipient shouldn’t have to pay for the flight home. Any money they paid in taxes would be added to the reparations. Once back home they can use their reparations checks and western education in order to better their ancestral communities.

I mean if you really want to be fair and finally put an end to the injustice that occurred to people who are long gone in order to appease people who can’t spell reparations let alone point to where they came from on a map.

As for “they have insurance” I’d love to see someone turn and ask them “do you have car insurance and renters insurance? Oh you do? I’ll be right back, your stuff is mine now.”

Car and renter's insurance?
Not likely.

Hahaha fuck the companies that supported and encouraged them

Y'all thought donating to BLM and sending a tweet would save your companies from being looted...noooooope...

fuck em, you supported these mongrels, you encouraged them, you threw money at them........and now you get what you fucking deserve.

How many times do people have to be bitten before they realize apeasment never works
So much this. Exactly what I was gonna say.
I love it. Fuckin idiots

BLM received over a billion dollars in donations in less than two months. Thats power. They are almost immune from prosecution. Thats power. They have mainstream political backing. Thats power. The foot soldiers are useful idiots. You can say that about any army. They are a necessity regardless.

That money won't do them any good when they take the fight to the people that just wanted to be left alone (I'm talking about the white population they keep threatening to kill or enslave). Regardless of the funding, they are spread to thin and don't make up enough of the demographic pie to sustain. I'm not even going to touch on the intellectual and logistical obstacles they face as a group. The only way they accomplish their goal of eradicating the white people in America is if the white people in America don't show up. That's not likely when the rubber meets the road.

As mentioned most if not all signaled their virtue for the "cause".
Let them steal them blind.
Fuck spending another nickel there as well.
I think we should list a map of the amazon hubs as well.

R

Reactions: Edgecrusher
That money won't do them any good when they take the fight to the people that just wanted to be left alone (I'm talking about the white population they keep threatening to kill or enslave). Regardless of the funding, they are spread to thin and don't make up enough of the demographic pie to sustain. I'm not even going to touch on the intellectual and logistical obstacles they face as a group. The only way they accomplish their goal of eradicating the white people in America is if the white people in America don't show up. That's not likely when the rubber meets the road.
Nevermind the brown people that are going to show up to play on team white.............

Like Walt Kowalski said, it's gonna be fucking ugly. And not for us.

Reactions: Edgecrusher