• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lost AB Mobile date for all loads with CDM.

jmikell870

Private
Minuteman
May 17, 2018
It might be an error on my part, but I lost all load data on loads with a CDM. If memory serves me right, I think I remember something like this happening a while back. If it’s a programming issue with the app, I think I’ll find another way to keep my data because backing it up on the web isn’t cutting it.
Love using the app. It’s has always been dead nuts accurate

Last edited:
Is all of your load data gone or just the ones with the custom drag model applied to them? I would recommend backing up all of your data on paper, yes it is a pain but look where you are now. I learned this lesson a few years ago also related to AB. Hoping you get it sorted out.

Same... Lost of CDM profiles but the others were still there. Yes I had a back up! I'm back running at full speed again but was surprised when I went in they were all gone.

Is all of your load data gone or just the ones with the custom drag model applied to them? I would recommend backing up all of your data on paper, yes it is a pain but look where you are now. I learned this lesson a few years ago also related to AB. Hoping you get it sorted out.
The load data/bullet profile I had associated with a CDM is gone. Luckily I have the data on iOS and Android. I only lost data on my iOS platforms.

So possible coincidence, but functional Profile sync/web backup was announced in the 8/12/21 AB update on Android.