• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lost respect for McConaughey

Hell, look at homicide rates by state

View attachment 7887507

Highest on the list....Washington D.C.....no guns allowed

Lowest on the list...New Hampshire....no gun laws at all, guns fucking grow on trees....

One is a liberal shit hole home to all the countries "rulers".......the other literally has the motto "live free or die".....

But yeah, guns are the problem....lol.

Look at Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Delaware and Allegheny counties had 665 homicides in 2020, out of a population of 3.46 Million people(19.22 per 100k), Philadelphia alone had 498 out of 1.6 Million (31.125 per 100k), the rest of the state had 344 with 9.54 million people (3.6 per 100k).

If you look at Bucks, Chester and Montgomery, the three counties bordering Philadelphia and Delaware counties, those three counties had only 39 homicides to a total population of 2.03 Million (1.92 per 100k) compared to 558 against a total population of 2.173 (25.67 per 100k) for Philadelphia and Delaware counties.

That puts those three counties well below NJ in terms of gun violence but with significantly less restrictions proving that it isn’t the gun causing the issue.

Reactions: Hegre and Mwalex
Me being cynical as usual, but during the speech when he was talking about the girl that could only be identified because of the green Chucks she apparently wore everyday, is it just me or did those Chucks look awfully new and clean looking for shoes that a 9 year old in TX apparently wore everyday? :unsure:

Imagine thinking an Hollywood actor who hangs out with known pedophiles is "one of the good one".

Wait did you also lose all respect for Steve Kerr ? But he was such a good basket ball player, such a good role model. He scored the winning shot playing kids game for millions of dollars so surely we should loose all of our rights because he said so.

Reactions: binazone
There is the issue of population density. Being packed together provokes more stress and its outlets. Doesnt excuse it but does help to explain it.

Ive been to the ghetto areas of DC like Capitol Heights and will never go back. A fucking jungle. On the other hand I drove to southern Alabama last week and almost every little place I stopped in was staffed 95% young black folks who were clean, polite, efficient, and just nice folks. Environment can have a lot to do with outcomes.
And culture. One of the wisest men of our time grew up in Harlem. Thomas Sowell.

To the OP, you had respect for McConaughey? Why? Because he is not the worst actor in Hollywood? He is a liberal cunt that is setting the table for a run at state office some time in the future. All he was doing was trying to not look like as big a bitch as Beto.

If Ol' Matt feels strongly about keeping kids safe in school... perhaps he could spend some of his own vast fortune to pay for security measures at the Uvalde school district.

Literally put his money where his mouth is.

Mike

Reactions: HD1911 and Mwalex
i thought Dallas Buyers Club was a story that needed to be told, but other than that, i have no reason to "respect" that cunt.

Another Hollywood phony, letting himself be played by Dems. I once thought he was on the right side of this, but no longer. FMM.
A Dem can't get played by the Dems. He tried to make it sound more palatable but he has always been a liberal.

shooting-1.jpg

To the OP, you had respect for McConaughey? Why? Because he is not the worst actor in Hollywood? He is a liberal cunt that is setting the table for a run at state office some time in the future. All he was doing was trying to not look like as big a bitch as Beto.
My initial impression was that he could be conservative. His speech full of silly democrat talking points proves me wrong.

Reactions: nikonNUT
iu

They're lying.
What we need is a chart for Gun Homicides per Million Legal Gun Owners/Purchasers.
Because it's my contention that the majority of gun violence is by criminals with stolen weapons to begin with.

I'm always curious how something like his whitehouse appearance happens. Do the agents from hollywood all bid for it and one gets picked, or did the govt seek him out specifically? If I were asked to do it, my response would be "isn't there someone at the whitehouse that does that?".

I'm always curious how something like his whitehouse appearance happens. Do the agents from hollywood all bid for it and one gets picked, or did the govt seek him out specifically? If I were asked to do it, my response would be "isn't there someone at the whitehouse that does that?".
That's a much nicer response than mine.

This one is an interesting chart as well:

1654786510240.png

If you deleted drug/gang crime from the US we would instantly be in the top 3 safest nations on the planet for crime.

I'll also add a fun note - the homicide rate in Tombstone, KS at the height of the bad times in the Wild West was 121/100k.

The homicide rate in the bad parts of Chicago is 112/100k.

HOWEVER - the "life altering injury" rate in Chicago is estimated to be around. 600/100k. I guarantee it wasn't that high in Tombstone. The medical care of the time wouldn't have supported it.

ERGO - A bad neighborhood in Shitcago is between 2 and 3.5 times more stabby and shooty than a place they made movies about for 60 years because of its reputation.

This one is an interesting chart as well:

View attachment 7888088

If you deleted drug/gang crime from the US we would instantly be in the top 3 safest nations on the planet for crime.

I'll also add a fun note - the homicide rate in Tombstone, KS at the height of the bad times in the Wild West was 121/100k.

The homicide rate in the bad parts of Chicago is 112/100k.

HOWEVER - the "life altering injury" rate in Chicago is estimated to be around. 600/100k. I guarantee it wasn't that high in Tombstone. The medical care of the time wouldn't have supported it.

ERGO - A bad neighborhood in Shitcago is between 2 and 3.5 times more stabby and shooty than a place they made movies about for 60 years because of its reputation.
So last night I went and pulled the data for PA, Homicide data was based on the 2020 totals and the population was from the 2020 census. The homicide data only had White, Black, Other which is what I used.

0B5E426E-A216-43D0-917E-6D48A33A8AAB.jpeg

As for the old west I believe you are conflating Tombstone, AZ with Dodge City, KS but either way the point still stands, both Tombstone and Dodge City had a homicide rate well over 100 per 100k. Hell the famous Gunfight at the OK Corral alone had a homicide rate of over 60 which makes it sound like a terrible mass shooting until you realize that Tombstone had 5,000 people in it and only 3 people died.

Hell Dodge city had exactly 5 murders in its worst year which is an average weekend in Chicago but when your population is less than 2,000 people your looking at a murder rate of 250.

So last night I went and pulled the data for PA, Homicide data was based on the 2020 totals and the population was from the 2020 census. The homicide data only had White, Black, Other which is what I used.

View attachment 7888104

As for the old west I believe you are conflating Tombstone, AZ with Dodge City, KS but either way the point still stands, both Tombstone and Dodge City had a homicide rate well over 100 per 100k. Hell the famous Gunfight at the OK Corral alone had a homicide rate of over 60 which makes it sound like a terrible mass shooting until you realize that Tombstone had 5,000 people in it and only 3 people died.

Hell Dodge city had exactly 5 murders in its worst year which is an average weekend in Chicago but when your population is less than 2,000 people your looking at a murder rate of 250.
Part of the Chicago point I'm making is that if you took out modern healthcare the murder rate would be 600/1000 probably. And yeah, Tombstone, AZ not ks. Too much research last night lol.

That hollyweird crowd doesn’t have my respect yet.