• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Louisville, KY police chief says that people who don't support national gun registration are giving police the middle finger.

I'll support her and pick her up like a bowling ball with my fingers. Forget about the thin blue line and try my thick red liner....

ynlp1.jpg

I guess if she/he/they/it wants to set those as the parameters I'm OK with that. Often when people present someone else with an ultimatum, they don't end up getting the response they were hoping for. I think that he/she/they/it will end up with many more middle finger responses than any variation of an "I'm on your side" response.

Code:
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Reactions: Mwalex
Well, I do support police and as for her....and her OPINIONS...

View attachment 7938750
You shouldn’t support the police of an authoritarian surveillance state. Men are perfectly capable of defending themselves and their communities from the street criminals that the police and legal system force them to live with. It’s a gov manufactured problem.

The real criminals that we are at a severe disadvantage are the government tyrants controlled by the families that actually run the world using government and the “rule of law” as a weapon to control the masses. The police don’t serve and protect us from them. Why would they considering this “legal” system we pretend to participate in is how they make a living.

I like this game, this is fun

1661162222532.gif

• Love
Reactions: Basher
Y'all are a bunch of cop haters. I can't believe our resident cops haven't reported all of you yet. Y'all should get a visit from the cat!!
BTB!!
Laughing out loud

It's fucked up that the ATF can actually go to hard copies and track a gun through the 4473. I figured that after the kenyan's attorney general got caught trafficking guns to the Mexican cartels through that process he would have done away with it. But then again it serves them more against the populace. So there's that.

• Angry
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
who is giving the cops (and the vast majority of law-abiding citizens) the finger are the legislators and prosecutors that are letting the violent offenders walk.

I hope her days in that position are numbered. She's been nothing but a train wreck for Louisville (which was already bad). Mayor election is coming up in November and Fischer has termed out, hopefully a mayor with some sense gets elected, but I doubt that will happen.

There is something about many dykes, they just LOVE power. They probably love power much more than sex.
I know you said this in half-jest but you just hit the nail square on the head. There is a huge demographic that just wants to tell others what to do. It’s thier sole purpose for existing. I would say about 10% of the population, but they gaslight and say 99% agree with them.

I know you said this in half-jest but you just hit the nail square on the head. There is a huge demographic that just wants to tell others what to do. It’s thier sole purpose for existing. I would say about 10% of the population, but they gaslight and say 99% agree with them.
Dykes as well as male ectomorphs and fat endomorphs all crave author-i-tah.

It starts out as being a hall monitor and the tantrum throwing, principal's snitch in school that operates the 8mm film projector and turns off/on the lights.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
Who in the world thought it was a great idea in Louisville to hire a alpabet soup police chief from Atlanta?? I mean of course Atlanta is a shining example of a civilized utopian society with little crime, they have such a great handle on it down there, and I’m certain great ideas on how to import that peace to Louisville. So the first ignorant idea is a gun registry?? Comes back to the functional definition of insanity. No matter what, in larger cities, they just don’t really want to do anything at all that will actually reduce crime.

Sadly, it looks like its time to bring back tar and feathering to get across to the inmates in charge of the asylum how we rate their job performance. Too bad we are 150 years down the path to a “more civilized” society……….supposedly.

How about she juggles my balls on her chin instead and use that for her database?

I get that, but sometimes it’s hard to put myself into the mind of a dumbass that believes gun laws stop crime, then again they are the same people who support the inflation bill that will just make inflation worse and weaponize the irs.
Of

After the police shut down small biz during the wuhan flu government hysteria, violated peoples 4a and 2A daily for the last well forever, shooting unarmed protestors on Jan 6 all while smile and wave during the mass arsons/theft/rape with antifa and blm, yeah I don’t support police, many people don’t support them, post covid way less support them

So she thinks her kebler elf looking ass further shitting on my rights is going to make me want to back da blu, fuck out of here with that shit 😂

You don't have to support it because the government knows about every gun you purchased legally anyway. Every thing you do is tracked and recorded , they can pull up the video you watched online to rub one out.

You don't have to support it because the government knows about every gun you purchased legally anyway. Every thing you do is tracked and recorded , they can pull up the video you watched online to rub one out.
We lawfully buy and sell guns regularly to each other, down here in Florida,
Without govt consent nor knowledge

I hope they are willing to give there state politicians more than just the middle finger though it's a fine start .

I'm sure there's a bunch of great folks at Louisville PD. They believe in the constitution so much that they will wake up tomorrow morning and continue following this cunt's orders.
Shit...one only has to have heard the communications between cops when pulling over a driver they've dealt with before. "...He's a gun owner and one of those Constitutionalists."

Then there's this Calif. douchbag with his $100.00 haircut as he pulls up, draws his weapon and harasses a homeowner in his driveway. At 3:40, when the homeowner stands his ground, he asks him "Are you some kind of Constitutionalist, some crazy guy or something like that?"

Last edited:
Are you saying that private sales between individuals is illegal?

Louisville, KY police chief, formerly of Atlanta PD I think, says that people who don't support a national digital firearm registry are giving police the middle finger and do not support law enforcement.

Yes, she is correct. Mostly.

I support the enforcement of laws. But about 3/4 (or more) of what passes for law enforcement nowadays is statist bullshit and revenue collection.

So yeah, she can go f*** herself in hell.

Mike