• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Louisville Mass Casualty

"To be fair"... in a corporate environment, you almost have to add this to your profile to not get cancelled internally.

Supposedly others at the bank including their HR person didn't use them.

Also had concussion in HS and his mother made him wear headgear

7hpdm1.jpg

I haven't read anything about his motivation, for all we know someone there might have banged his girlfriend etc.

Oldersters talking about how young'uns can't handle adversity, just wait til they lower your social security payments...
Thats my money, that was taken from me, without my consent. That is thievery.
Adversity and thievery, are two entirely different ends of the spectrum.

i heard they already purged his anti-trump social media accounts. didn't try to confirm this.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
New trend: “If it’s a trans, it kills people.”
Kind of like: “If it’s a gun, it kills people.”
I say Dems should try to ban trans’ like they want to ban guns. They obviously kill people…😅😂🤣

Don’t mind me, I’m just a bit drunk as usual.

Do you pronounce the capital of Kentucky as Lewis - ville or lewy-ville?
Yeah, Frankfort is the capitol. However, regarding your question, my theory as to how the locals pronounce the name of the town is to use the easiest, laziest, quickest way possible. Why? Because they have to say it all the time and it’s too much effort to fully enunciate. Thus New Orleans is Nawlins. Any “-ville” is never “ville”, it’s “vul”. So, Louisville is “Lou-vul”. They’re actually saying “Lewy-ville”, but the decreased effort makes it come out much differently. It’s just a rule of thumb I came up with, but it usually works.

Definitely looks like the shooter was sufficiently qualified for the job. Even if he was fired, he had the credentials to find another banking job or something better.
Some kind of mental illness most likely caused him to flip-out. I know that's a gimme.
I was reading somewhere where he'd texted a friend saying something about committing suicide and shooting up the bank. Bearing arms maybe?

Notice how it's a white, male shooter and his name is plastered all over the innerwebs? Pay attention when it isn't a white, male

M

Wow. The U.S. is basically a low level conflict zone.

Can't believe you guys sell guns to Blacks and Mexicans and Low Bred Whites.

Literally the definition of insanity.

Liberty is dangerous.

I know.

I view all U.S. shootings as necessary to the Constitution.

Imagine disarming Whites in Namibia, South Africa....U.S. deep South?

What would happen?

Exactly.

Canada had a secret unspoken rule of not selling guns to Riff Raff. It was working great.

Now all the Illegal Detroit guns are polluting our once beautiful cities.

Even though sometimes I make fun of ATF and FBI guys.....they prevent ALOT of crime. ALOT.

Imagine Chicago and Detroit all had M60s?

I just wish I could Steven Segal Toronto or at least watch the Police do it.😁

I know.

I view all U.S. shootings as necessary to the Constitution.

Imagine disarming Whites in Namibia, South Africa....U.S. deep South?

What would happen?

Exactly.

Canada had a secret unspoken rule of not selling guns to Riff Raff. It was working great.

Now all the Illegal Detroit guns are polluting our once beautiful cities.

Even though sometimes I make fun of ATF and FBI guys.....they prevent ALOT of crime. ALOT.

Imagine Chicago and Detroit all had M60s?

I just wish I could Steven Segal Toronto or at least watch the Police do it.😁

What do you THINK you know about the US deep south?

Fair warning fellas. This guy isn't just a brand new Hide member......

What do you THINK you know about the US deep south?

Fair warning fellas. This guy isn't just a brand new Hide member......

Full disclosure.

I don't think I know the deep South.

All I know is that Majority black areas have Warzone level violence and the white areas have lower crime then Canada.

Just numbers. That's all I know.

Reactions: camocorvette

Okay..

Eddie Murphy can own MG42s. I know a guy who can get him all the tax stamps and ATF stamps he needs. Eddie Murphy is good shit. Lots of money.

I didn't mean what I said about the deep South.

Fuck my couch. Eddie Murphy can own guns. Same with Charlie. All his friends too.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn

This shit used to play in the Green Zone on repeat. Booze and hot Ethiopian hookers everywhere. I love Eddie Murphy.

My hats off to him. He was injured running toward the trouble, not away from it. I hope he recovers.

5 injuries/deaths is a "Mass Shooting"?

When are they going to apply the same language to motor vehicle accidents?
They have to disarm America if they are going to be able to follow through with the WEF's Great Reset where "You will own nothing - and be happy about it," along with "You will eat ze bugs" agenda.

How else are 87,000 IRS agents going to control the country?

The most important thing, as far as the media goes, is that they can now stop talking about that psychotic, tranny freak that shot up the Christian school a couple of weeks ago. That was a really uncomfortable and awkward couple of weeks for the leftist media. Having to tip toe around and minimize that POS's true identity took some effort.

But thankfully everything is back as it should be for the media. They can resume the "evil white people with guns" is the root cause of all our problems. Black/brown/LGBTQIRSNRAFBI+- people are always victims and oppressed by white devils mantra.