• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Louisville Mass Casualty

The left really is amazing. MIL in law came down yesterday. At dinner the recent shootings come up. Here we go, I think, knowing she's gonna mention how its the guns fault. She goes on about how the "assault rifles, Blah blah blah." First I ask her what an assault rifle is. Starts with machine gun, when I debunk, then its "ar 15" because that's all she knows. Then I mention some facts about how a VAST majority of school massacres have been done with pistols and how the worst in the US was a bomb and if she'd rather that. I offer to give her sources on all of it. I tell her how murder is already illegal and new laws will only hurt her daughter, who owns an "assault rifle". Then she literally says that she doesn't care about the facts and that its still her opinion we dont need them. I agreed to disagree at that point since she was getting pretty emotional and I knew the old lady wanted me to quit. Fucking amazing. She knows better than to bring that shit up in this house but did it anyway like she's gonna change our mind with her brainwashed opinion when I can bury her in facts, that apparently dont matter. You cannot reason with people are are willing to dismiss facts for opinion. Pretty sure we're fucked.

The left really is amazing. MIL in law came down yesterday. At dinner the recent shootings come up. Here we go, I think, knowing she's gonna mention how its the guns fault. She goes on about how the "assault rifles, Blah blah blah." First I ask her what an assault rifle is. Starts with machine gun, when I debunk, then its "ar 15" because that's all she knows. Then I mention some facts about how a VAST majority of school massacres have been done with pistols and how the worst in the US was a bomb and if she'd rather that. I offer to give her sources on all of it. I tell her how murder is already illegal and new laws will only hurt her daughter, who owns an "assault rifle". Then she literally says that she doesn't care about the facts and that its still her opinion we dont need them. I agreed to disagree at that point since she was getting pretty emotional and I knew the old lady wanted me to quit. Fucking amazing. She knows better than to bring that shit up in this house but did it anyway like she's gonna change our mind with her brainwashed opinion when I can bury her in facts, that apparently dont matter. You cannot reason with people are are willing to dismiss facts for opinion. Pretty sure we're fucked.
My MIL was the same way. Facts don't matter to the left. Never have. Only emotions and feelings.

And never mind "Cause and Effect" or "Unintended Consequences", because that would require an actual thought process beyond feelings. Leftist sheeples don't do that.

My mother n law was/were that way! No longer invited to snipes house👍

They stated the Officers who were shot was from the shooter standing behind one way glass so when they walked up to the doors he blasted them.

• Wow
Reactions: NoDopes
I know.

I view all U.S. shootings as necessary to the Constitution.

Imagine disarming Whites in Namibia, South Africa....U.S. deep South?

What would happen?

Exactly.

Canada had a secret unspoken rule of not selling guns to Riff Raff. It was working great.

Now all the Illegal Detroit guns are polluting our once beautiful cities.

Even though sometimes I make fun of ATF and FBI guys.....they prevent ALOT of crime. ALOT.

Imagine Chicago and Detroit all had M60s?

I just wish I could Steven Segal Toronto or at least watch the Police do it.😁

I know a lot about the deep south. Y'all up north have a deeper divide than us. Facts!
I'm a redneck, something most people assume to know what that means, when very few actually know the origins of the term.

Thank you for posting the Non blurred, non commentary video.

My personal pet peeve is all this news peeps have to narrate and edit, and then finally blur disturbing content.

Dammit I have eyes and ears I can watch myself, and if I find it too much, there is a magical OFF button.

Like the Nashville where they blurred out the dead child. Cops saw it and my speculation is probably factored into why they made sure it was extra ded. I would too

/rant off going to take my meds

Based on the body camera video, its appears this situation was resolved well by the police. Kinetic force was applied selectively with great effect - 2 or 3 rounds, all fired under safe conditions, that effectively eliminated the threat. Nor was the target an easy one - maybe 50 yds out, moving, had some cover and concealment, and was returning fire from an modestly elevated position.

This follows the good job police did in Nashville.

As a society, we need to be honoring these men (and women) who executed this direct action. Metals/awards aren't enough. Governors and President should be honoring them on media. They should throw out the first pitch at a ball game, get autographed basketball shoes, shake hands with Scarlett Johannson & Kate Upton, etc.

We have to address the causes that motivate these evil threats, but our kinetic response to their actions might be improving. We need to continue to harden vulnerabilities, decrease the response time of the armed good guys, and constantly train on threat elimination tactics. This will inherently reduce motivation of the evil threats.

I know a lot about the deep south. Y'all up north have a deeper divide than us. Facts!
I'm a redneck, something most people assume to know what that means, when very few actually know the origins of the term.

I don't doubt that. Canada is EXTREMELY segregated. Highest online racism in the Western Countries.

Low gun crime.....just kidding. Toronto is worse then NYC. Winnipeg is worse then LA and Denver. Edmonton is worse the San Diego and Austin.

Hope this helps.

Based on the body camera video, its appears this situation was resolved well by the police. Kinetic force was applied selectively with great effect - 2 or 3 rounds, all fired under safe conditions, that effectively eliminated the threat. Nor was the target an easy one - maybe 50 yds out, moving, had some cover and concealment, and was returning fire from an modestly elevated position.

As a society, we need to be honoring these men (and women) who executed this direct action. Metals/awards aren't enough. Governors and President should be honoring them on media. They should throw out the first pitch at a ball game, get autographed basketball shoes, shake hands with Scarlett Johannson & Kate Upton, etc.

We have to address the causes that motivate these evil threats, but our kinetic response to their actions might be improving. We need to continue to harden vulnerabilities, decrease the response time of the armed good guys, and constantly train on threat elimination tactics. This will inherently reduce motivation of the evil threats.

Excellent bravery on the Irish last named officer.

Hope the other guys recovers.

After action review.

He should not have approached the entrance with windows to his right. Should have flanked left under the cover of stairs and planters..and moved up the stairs slowly using eyeballs 👀
To scan for perp.

*he probably was panicked and thinking about helping children...ect..

His response time would have being almost identical with a flank.

NVA Sappers in Vietnam got REALLY GOOD at sprinting while completely bent over carrying 6 lb AKMs and 2-4 mags. (2-3 foot exposure vertically).

Even a little bit of CQB training can help officers. He did really good.

I am not watching the shooters video. Fuck him.

😌😔

It impossible to eliminate these evil threats when the President of the United States honors transgender Americans with proclaiming they "shape our Nation's soul." Mind you POTUS said this before they had a chance to bury the children who were killed by the transgender person who Biden was honoring.

If China and Russia does nuke us we can only pray that they target our shitholes of liberal bizarre people who turned our Country into the cesspool that it has become.

It's very simple, they are suicidal, desire as much attention as possible and figure doing a mass shooting will get them both of those things with a quickness.

Yep. There it is.

Next we'll hear he was on the FBI watch list.
pretty sure one of the trans killers said their new anti-depression drugs weren't working, so they might as well...

Reactions: mtrmn