• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes LPVO for 15-22

Midwest Optics

Owner Midwest Optics
Minuteman
May 2, 2019
US
midwestoptics.net
Looking for some lpvo/scope ideas for a 15-22

Trying to keep it under about $350 as its just gonna be a fun range gun

Thinking 1-6/8 or 2-10

Open to any suggestions though

Thanks

Burris RT-6 is the best in that price range. You will need to run your load through Strelok to figure out what the hashes correspond to. If you could stretch it further, a PST Gen II MRAD would also be a good choice.

Burris RT-6 is the best in that price range. You will need to run your load through Strelok to figure out what the hashes correspond to. If you could stretch it further, a PST Gen II MRAD would also be a good choice.

I have a viper on my ar and love it. I just don't wanna spend twice what my 22 is worth on an optic lol. Think I'm gonna give the rt6 a shot if I can find one

I got the Steiner P4Xi 1-4 and the RT-6 1-6 at the same time and compared them for an affordable carbine/3gun optic. I wanted to like the RT-6 more because I wanted the extra mag on top, I generally like Burris, and it was about $100 cheaper.

It didn’t work out that way. I kept the Steiner because it was SO much better in eyebox, clarity, fisheye, and dot brightness (liked the reticle a little better too). This is back when the Steiner was $470; now that they’re closer to $600, for a fun gun in .22lr I’d get the Burris at $350.

I don’t know if the new 1-6 Strike Eagle is any better than the old one, but the RT-6 is a BIG step up from the old Strike Eagle.