• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LRB M25 rifles

merlinnnn

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2008
Ca
In your opinion how are LRB built M25's?

I can get a bare receiver or have a complete rifle built. Specs; M25 receiver, USGI bolt, Criterion NM chrome lined medium wt barrel, Sadlak spring guide, trigger job, their improved gas cylinder, NM sights.

I have not seen a build from them, has anyone shot one??

Merlinn

Re: LRB M25 rifles

I had one of their M25's in a JAE GenII stock and it shot quite well. It was not as accurate as my custom AR-10 but was a very good shooter no less.

Unless you just want that M25 look which is very sharp. I would suggest you look into a custom AR-10 for an accurate gas rig.

Oneshot

I have an GAP AR-10 I would be getting it for my son.

I don't have any experience with LRB's finished rifles, but did have GAP build an M1A on the LRB receiver. The rifle is VERY accurate and VERY dependable.

Good luck with your build.

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

LRB is supposedly the best, I was going to get one at some point, then I moved to the city. For the price you'd pay for an M25 you could get two just as or more accurate AR10 builds.

The LRB receiver is the ulitmate M14 platform to build a very dependable and bombproof rifle. If you want one of these rigs get in line and wait for a receiver (8-10 months) from LRB and have them ship it to an M14 armourer that specializes in the building of these rifles. Go here and do some research - http://m14tfl.com/upload/

Ante

Re: LRB M25 rifle build quality

I have two M25 receivers ready to ship. My question really is do they build a great rifle?? I can have them build an 18 & 22 inch with all the good bits (at top of post) for about 2500-2700 each.. Based on what I have seen for the components used it's a good buy... if the build is also top quality...

Merlinn

Re: LRB M25 rifle build quality

LRB is building both rifles, they are absolutely great on the phone and I expect the finished product to be the same. I was hoping to get a reply from someone that has/had one or shot one enough to form an opinion.

Merlinn