• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LRF binoculars with mil reticle

rocdoc

Private
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2009
Austin, TX
Are there any options for laser range finding binoculars with a mil reticle other than the Steiner Military models?

Well, at least $3k and below. But I don't think the Vectors have a mil reticle, do they?

i have seen a couple used vectronix vector iv's sell in the 3k-4500 range. mil reticle, 5 mil spacing between hash marks. 7X, ranging to 5k yards or so. major downside is the weight imo, we are talking 4.5lbs approx. your arms will be tired scanning with that bad boy...

I would pay 4500 for a 13K dollar pair of binoculars all day long. I've never seen them below 8K.

I would pay 4500 for a 13K dollar pair of binoculars all day long. I've never seen them below 8K.

Never? you must not watch the internet much.

FOR SALE - LEICA VECTOR IV Rangefinder Binoculars - SOLD - Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Vectronix Rangefinder for SALE. - Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

not iv's but these went really cheap. under 3k
http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...*leica-vector-viper-ii-sst-tripod**spf**.html
those went real cheap

There was a 21 on ebay a month ago that had the 10x bino add on, basicaly like new and it had a buy it now at 8k for the first 24 hours until it got bid over that.

They are out there, just be patient and have the cash, if you keep your eye out you could probably score a unit in the next few months, that seams about the frequency from watching em. i found a bunch more threads but people always delete the price after they are sold, but iv's that are used end up going in the sub 5k range pretty often.

Never? you must not watch the internet much.

FOR SALE - LEICA VECTOR IV Rangefinder Binoculars - SOLD - Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Vectronix Rangefinder for SALE. - Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

not iv's but these went really cheap. under 3k
http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...*leica-vector-viper-ii-sst-tripod**spf**.html
those went real cheap

There was a 21 on ebay a month ago that had the 10x bino add on, basicaly like new and it had a buy it now at 8k for the first 24 hours until it got bid over that.

They are out there, just be patient and have the cash, if you keep your eye out you could probably score a unit in the next few months, that seams about the frequency from watching em. i found a bunch more threads but people always delete the price after they are sold, but iv's that are used end up going in the sub 5k range pretty often.

I guess not lol. I really have never seen a pair that showed they were clear either. I would hate to get a pair and have them be stolen. I'll keep my eyes open. I have a terrapin but the bino would be nice.

Looks like I'm gonna go with the Steiners, probably the 8x30's. Anyone know if any of the 'Hide vendors have these in stock?

Well, at least $3k and below. But I don't think the Vectors have a mil reticle, do they?

The Vectronix PLRF-05, 10, and 15 all have line-point, mil reticles. Line to line or dot to dot is 10 mils. Point to line or line to point is 5 mils. The PLRF 10 and 15 have an illuminated box at the optical center that can activated at user option. The inside, horizontal and vertical diameter of the box is 1 mil.

IR-V

Thanks IR-V, but I'm looking for binoculars.

Ah, sorry about that rocdoc - my bad on the reading comp. The Vectronix Vector 21 uses the same line-point, mil reticle as described for the PLRF-05/10/15 but in binocular optics. The center of the reticle is a "donut" of 1 mil diameter, and has the illuminated box that can be activated at user option. Unfortunately, pricing on the Vector 21 is beyond $20K U.S.

IR-V

I ended up ordering from Scott at Liberty Optics. They should be here by next week and he gave me a great deal!