• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LSU Football takes another hit

Re: LSU Football takes another hit

I'm a huge LSU Football fan but, I hope they have their ass's handed to them every game and twice on Sunday this season. Their key players cant seem to keep their punk ass out of a jam.

Has anyone seen or heard what he did yet? can't find a explanation of what rule he broke

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's OK, he doesn't give a shit. </div></div>

I lol'd. Thanks.

Appears he tested positive for drugs.... NOT saying what drug though.

Roscoe come on I know your mad so is every one else in tiger land but "GO TIDE" thats justa kick in the nuts lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mm128</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Appears he tested positive for drugs.... NOT saying what drug though.

</div></div>

Synthetic Marijuana.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style="color: #CC0000">GO TIDE</span> </div></div>

shocked.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

shocked.gif
</div></div>

I cried a little when I read that. After being on Bourbon Street during the BCS event, I got my fill of "Roll Tide".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

shocked.gif
</div></div>

I cried a little when I read that. After being on Bourbon Street during the BCS event, I got my fill of "Roll Tide". </div></div>

Yea, I'm just pissed as hell at the ass clowns that keep jacking up the LSU football program. It'll pass with time I guess but they do need their ass's whipped.

OOOh maybe we can buy him!!! At least maybe we will have a chance since we play them so darn early this year.

War Eagle
smile.gif

Roscoe, at least cheer for the other tigers.... Anybody other then the tide.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OOOh maybe we can buy him!!! At least maybe we will have a chance since we play them so darn early this year.

War Eagle
smile.gif

Roscoe, at least cheer for the other tigers.... Anybody other then the tide. </div></div>

Well, looks like your WE made the news today. New recruit has doctored transcripts. Guidance counselor at his high school narced on him.
Can't say I love Saban but I respect the hell out of him. Bama discipline was in sad shape til he got there.

Broke Dick! Think about what that ass wipe left on the table for that 10.00 thrill!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a huge LSU Football fan but, I hope they have their ass's handed to them every game and twice on Sunday this season. Their key players cant seem to keep their punk ass out of a jam.

Fuckem!!!!!!! I hope they finish in dead last place this year.

I'm sure Bama will take him
cool.gif

Bama doesnt need trash like that on their team to win titles.... you all can keep him! You will need all the help you can get this coming season.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a huge LSU Football fan but, I hope they have their ass's handed to them every game and twice on Sunday this season. Their key players cant seem to keep their punk ass out of a jam.

Fuckem!!!!!!! I hope they finish in dead last place this year.

What a supreme loser you are.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LSUbeatUby40</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a supreme loser you are. </div></div>

Maybe in your eyes but, your opinion means absolutly dick to me!

The true loosers are the fucktards that make it to a starting position on LSU's football team then fuck it all up for all with their off field bull shit. They swagger around Baton Rouge like their all that, like some sort of damn super star.

This isnt his first time around, arrogance to the max, what a bunch of dickstards. Some of if not most of his team mates knew this bull shit was going on. Hell, they know shit the coaches and media dont.

Why dont the other teams mates try to stop it??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bama doesnt need trash like that on their team to win titles.... you all can keep him! You will need all the help you can get this coming season.</div></div>

You sir hit the nail on the head.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LSUbeatUby40</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a supreme loser you are. </div></div>

Maybe in your eyes but, your opinion means absolutly dick to me!

The true loosers are the fucktards that make it to a starting position on LSU's football team then fuck it all up for all with their off field bull shit. They swagger around Baton Rouge like their all that, like some sort of damn super star.

This isnt his first time around, arrogance to the max, what a bunch of dickstards. Some of if not most of his team mates knew this bull shit was going on. Hell, they know shit the coaches and media dont.

Why dont the other teams mates try to stop it?? </div></div>

What they fail to realize is they are college students, not professional athletes. They might be a big deal to the little kids that run around campus on game day, but to me they are just still kids. The fan base doesn't owe them shit, until they prove themselves. And going off to smoke synthetic weed while your teammates are out busting their ass in class and in the gym, is bullshit and self centered. There is no room for someone like that on A TEAM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What they fail to realize is they are college students, not professional athletes. They might be a big deal to the little kids that run around campus on game day, but to me they are just still kids. The fan base doesn't owe them shit, until they prove themselves. And going off to smoke synthetic weed while your teammates are out busting their ass in class and in the gym, is bullshit and self centered. There is no room for someone like that on A TEAM. </div></div>

That’s it in a nut shell. Self accountability, self discipline and self respect of today is out the window. They (college level athletes like him) think society owes them something because of who they think they are.

Sure, he's a hell of an athlete, a game changer, a mover and shaker, a play maker and ball taker but, no doubt, LSU football will be hurt by his actions. The current teammates that knew, and they did know this was going on, are just as guilty as him. They deserve to share in the loosing this year.

As a whole, they win together or they loose together. That starts at the top and works its way to the bottom with any team. Hopefully, the ones that have worked hard and tried to stay out of trouble wont be penalized too bad. Just for the record, I still don’t like Ole St. Nick of Bama but, he is a hell of a coach.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I'm a huge LSU Football fan but,"

How can you call yourself a fan when you throw a "but" and "go tide" BS in there. You aren't a real fan. Why claim to be...

as far as the "honey Badger" You can take the thug out of the hood but you cant take the hood out of the thug.

Hes and idiot that messed up his entire life to smoke some fake grass.
I hate to see talent go up in smoke, but it is what it is, and if i were that idiot Les Miles, i probably would have kicked him off too...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Line-of-Departure</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I'm a huge LSU Football fan but,"

How can you call yourself a fan when you throw a "but" and "go tide" BS in there. You aren't a real fan. Why claim to be...

as far as the "honey Badger" You can take the thug out of the hood but you cant take the hood out of the thug.

Hes and idiot that messed up his entire life to smoke some fake grass.
I hate to see talent go up in smoke, but it is what it is, and if i were that idiot Les Miles, i probably would have kicked him off too... </div></div>

You're right, I am a fan but pissed as hell right now and not drinking the LSU coolaid with all the continued LSU BS. The Go Tide comment was just rubbing salt in the wound of the issue.

Your statement "You can take the thug out of the hood but you cant take the hood out of the thug" sums it up 100% for me. That’s the problem in a nut shell, that damn gangster mentality they have. These guys are given a chance to play for a nationally ranked school with a huge fan base and in return they get into bar fights, get arrested and use drugs.

Hell, just last year their quarter back was in some BS and got arrested, he's lucky he was allowed to come back and not sent to prison. They haven’t even started the season and now this shit.

You damn right I'm mad, yall expect people to be celebrating this type of behavior and condoning it?

Roscoe, Roscoe!! Calm down my brother. I agree whole heatedly with your disgust. I agree it is worse than pathetic.

But think about it, I was more pissed last year when they let Jefferson come back and didn't put him in jail. Might have been less embarrassing in the BCS NC game
laugh.gif

This little weasel will go on to stardom at Southern University. He's finished, done!

Good riddance.

But Im still going to bleed Purple and Gold this season.

Man, I have to say. You guys have made me really respect LSU much more after seeing you say the same things we were saying last year.
smile.gif

Anyway, I doubt one man wont bring down the team, LSU is such a tough team.

But at same time, if we had lost Cam, I believe our season would have gone differently in 2010.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dagfuhrer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Roscoe, Roscoe!! Calm down my brother. I agree whole heatedly with your disgust. I agree it is worse than pathetic. </div></div>

I guess it's time for a chill pill.

Let him go play at No Name State and with his luck he will blow his knee out and not make the pro's! At least he will have plenty of time to smoke his synthetic weed. And that's not me being mean, Im just saying the guy is a weasel to do that to his team mates right before the season starts.

I dont have much to look forward to during college football. UK is horrible at football but at least we get to drink and tailgate! I went to college at Alabama so I do get to cheer them on.

But come basketball season......
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, I have to say. You guys have made me really respect LSU much more after seeing you say the same things we were saying last year.
smile.gif

Anyway, I doubt one man wont bring down the team, LSU is such a tough team.

But at same time, if we had lost Cam, I believe our season would have gone differently in 2010. </div></div>

Ben, we love LSU football but none of us like shitbags!!!!

It's a shame that a kid like that can't keep his act together. Say what you want but the kid was a play maker and was fun to watch. He'll go somewhere and play next year but I'm willing to bet money he doesn't stay out of trouble long.

In other news.....Go Cajuns!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chris@SportOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In other news.....Go Cajuns!!! </div></div>

Dude.... Your shop is in Hammond. Go Lions !?!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chris@SportOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In other news.....Go Cajuns!!! </div></div>

Dude.... Your shop is in Hammond. Go Lions !?! </div></div>

I'm a cajun alum. I hate Hammond.