• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s LTM Refinishings Joe Larson

Re: LTM Refinishings Joe Larson

thanks TeppoKa. I will get lunch next time. You seem to like those happy meals iirc. I ain't even started killing deer yet. Not a single day of bowhunting yet, but that will begin to change come tomorrow. If you need any deer meat let me know cause I am gonna have a metric ton of it soon.

Well I am gonna have to come with you I guess cause I ain't seeing squat up here but little bears. I haven't seen a darn deer since the middle of Sept. and as you know I am not used to it. Oh, and momma lets me get the Mighty Kids meal now.

anytime you wanna shoot some deer then let me know. You know we got plenty of em and I have plenty of stands bro

Has anyone had any recent experience with LTM? I recently got back to the KC area from Afghanistan and I'm looking to get my TRG-42 Cerakoted.

Don't go there!
DON'T go there!
Don't GO there!
Don't go THERE!
DON'T GO THERE!

As an aside, there are MANY MORE to choose from, with some absolutely exceptional ones whom ARE MEMBERS HERE.

(hint,,,, look above your post....)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KiwiShtr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi All.
Well you will not believe this. All my gear turned up in the mail today. Work completed and from what I can see (have only see pics as am still over seas) looks like a pretty good job. Cost was very reasonable aswell. Id heard that another guy also got his gear back with a good job done.
Seems LTM has changed address and maybe a fresh start in the right direction? Lets hope so.... </div></div>

any new news on LTM current work and business transactions
( i have a certificate for full advance paint job )