• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Luc Besson - Lock Out Trailer

Re: Luc Besson - Lock Out Trailer

i really like Besson and will forgive him for not having his wife in this movie.
wink.gif

awesome! Fifth Element and Leon the Professional are in my top 20 - the Transporter films are also up there.

It's been described as "Prison Break" in space. Looks like a good flick.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pmAbEgayExs&hd=1"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pmAbEgayExs&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

New trailer, looks awesome

kinda reminds of "escape from new york" except theis is in space and the hero then was "snake' this one is named "snow" this could be a sort of remake of the old one. Gonna have to see it for my Bday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: attherange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">kinda reminds of "escape from new york" except theis is in space and the hero then was "snake' this one is named "snow" this could be a sort of remake of the old one. Gonna have to see it for my Bday.</div></div>

Exactly what one of my friends said, but strangely i haven't seen "escape from new York"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: attherange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">kinda reminds of "escape from new york" except theis is in space and the hero then was "snake' this one is named "snow" this could be a sort of remake of the old one. Gonna have to see it for my Bday.</div></div>

Exactly what one of my friends said, but strangely i haven't seen "escape from new York" </div></div>

Ill wait til it hits Hulu for free.