• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Lucas Bore/Rod Guide

AfghanDM

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2010
Texas
Does anyone know of a stocking dealer who carries Lucas Bore Guides? I've contacted them directly but they aren't taking orders until 4 July.
I need a quality bore/rod guide for my 338 Lapua.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Lucas Bore/Rod Guide

Try S&S Precision in Argyle Texas ask for JD 940 566 7001 tuesday - saturday.

Looking for the same thing. I emailed the address everyone said to email and never got a response.

When I got mine for my TRG-42 there was a simliar schedule but it ended up getting shipped out in about half the time. I think it is a matter of getting enough orders to justify a production run. They are definetly the hot setup and worth waiting for.

Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jbell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I get mine through Bill, great to deal with. : http://scopeusout.com/ </div></div>

Does this guy stock them? They arent listed on the site.

Thanks everyone for all your assistance. S&S Precision in Argyle had one! Everyone else is still backordered. Thanks again...