• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Lucid HD7 Red Dot Sight... Looking For Feedback

never seen anything positive about lucid, if you want a budget optic look at primary arms.

ive had one for about 6 months a i like it. i was very very hard on it the first 2 weeks. i took a couple 5.56 shots then took it off the rifle beat it on the table for a few seconds and did this a lot of times the first time i took it to the range. then a week later i took it back out and did it again. Once i set the zero the first time i never had to set it again. i tried all reticles tring to find one that had a different POI but they all matched. The auto brigtness is great inside and in low light but in direct sun i use the manual bright feature to get it a little brighter. i have the gen 3 btw

For the price they are pretty good, a lot of local LE guys here run them(company is Wy based). I've yet to here any complaints and they have great customer support, Jason is a stand up guy!