• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes luepold mr/t 2.5=8x36

If you're in my boat and wanted a 'correct' optic for a Mk12, yes. I'm not keen on the latest and greatest but there may be better scopes for the same/less money. I just paid $819 for mine and didn't complain. My 3-9 Mk4 MR/T from 2005 was about the same money for basically the same scope, save the TMR in my new one and an SPR 77gr turret on my old one. Neither one is illuminated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^ what he said. No, not a great scope. You only want it if you are building military correct replicas. Yes, you will pay lots of $$, if that is what you need.

For a general optic, there are better choices for the money. For a replica build, then yes, get them while they are somewhat reasonable in pricing. As with anything discontinued that is used by the mil, pricing will be going up on these things soon.

You can sometime find deals in the AR15 EE for the MRts. MK12 and Holland thread usually post when there is a good deal on one. I opted for the NF 2.5-10x24. Yes, as stated, there are cheaper options but I have owned a handful of them and don't think anything beats the 2.5-10x24 even with the finicky eye box. There are still some out there at EuroOptics, SportOptics, and MHS that are $200 off.