• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lumley Arms DBM question...

RTA

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2009
S. Georgia
How close does this triggerguard in specs come to D.D. Ross M1 unit for inletting on a stock? Also if stock has pillars already installed,would the pillars included with Lumley unit not be needed. Read somewhere that Lumley was inspired by the Ross triggerguard's shape and form. Sounds like a solid unit. Was wondering with all the different shooters on this site,maybe one had hands on experience with the Lumley unit. Like the steel construction of the triggerguard and the AI mags.would make reloading rifle easier/faster.

Re: Lumley Arms DBM question...

I've got a Lumley Arms DBM. It's exactly the same inlet as a Badger M5 DBM, not sure how DD Ross would fit. I ordered a McMillan stock inletted for a Badger M5 with pillars installed so did not use the supplied pillars, it's a perfect fit. Very solid and well put together DBM. I use AI mags and Alpha mags without any problems.

Re: Lumley Arms DBM question...

Thanks for the reply. Looking to maybe go that way. Need to locate a US shop that carries the Lumley Arms trigger guard.