• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M&M Tactical Long Range and Run and gun AR Pistol Match Draper SD

den30378

Private
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2012
south dakota
Well it is getting to be shooting season again in SD and the 5th annual M&M tactical competition is scheduled for 6 Sep 14.
Where 5mi south of exit 201 Draper SD
Contacts Rodney Mann 605 669 3119 Dennie Mann 605 390 3140 or email at [email protected]. also look us up on face book.
Cost 70.00 for one course or 120.00 for both max 35 shooters for each course.
Last years sponsors
Teton river traders Pierre SD
Valdada Optics
Manners composite stocks
HS Precision
Black hills shootist Association
Storm tactical data books

Courses will be similar to previous years all steel targets on both courses approximately 50rnds for long range and targets out to approximately 1300 yrds 100rnds of pistol and AR each with targets out to approximately 600yrds with the carbine.

Long range nothing bigger than 300 ultra
Run and gun min 9mm for the pistol and 204 for the carbine.

Shooters meeting at 8am CST

Forgot to include the address for pre registration Rodney Mann 24673 279th Ave Murdo SD 57559

Once we hit 35 for each people will be put on a waiting list. Include your t shirt size as always every competitor gets an M&M Tactical t shirt

Denny, you and Rodney need to come down to our Nebrakas shoot (walker draw) the 7th of June. Beers and BBQ afterwards:)

I hope to make it up this year, be nice to shoot the shit with you guys again.

As it sits right now i will be up in ND unless something changes between now and then. I will make sure Rod knows about it though. Kinda a busy time of year for him though that's why we moved ours back to sept.

Haven't made a decision on the food yet might be a hog might be ribs and brisket either way should be tasty. We have 15 slots open for both the long range and the run and gun.

Long range portion of the match has 2 slots left and 7 on the run a gun dale get your registration in to rod and brenda 24673 279th ave murdo sd 57559

Brenda just told me that there is 2 places left on the long range and 10 for the Run and Gun. Get you match fees mailed in to hold your spot. When we fill up she will be starting a waiting list. Thanks

Please get your match entry fees mailed in by July 20th unless you have made other arrangements. Your spot will not be held with out your fee.

Just wanted to let everyone know that this year instead of doing lunch for everyone we will be smoking ribs and brisket for everyone for after the match is finished so make sure to bring some eats for lunch if you require them or keep room for the feed as we award the prizes. Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting the first time attendees

OK i may have spoke to soon on what time we are going to be eating i will have an update fir wveryine next week on all sorts of stuff food prizes and so on