• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors M&P 15-22 Integral w/ video

Machine Gun Jenny

Private
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2011
Elgin, SC
Fresh out of the oven. Phillip just finished this integral build and he let me put the first 50 rnds through it.
-VIDEO- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZp5xe963w0
This is super fun to shoot. It’s a take apart integral and uses a stainless steel core. The kids said it sounded like Grandpa’s staple gun.

mpinteg3.jpg

mpinteg1.jpg

mpinteg2.jpg

Re: M&P 15-22 Integral w/ video

That is a very clever setup. Can you run full power loads through it as well and get same reduction/ noise? What I'm asking is this; Is the barrel ported as well to bleed off gasses?

Considering how light those rifles are to begin with, i bet it's quite handy.

Re: M&P 15-22 Integral w/ video

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snyper762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is a very clever setup. Can you run full power loads through it as well and get same reduction/ noise? What I'm asking is this; Is the barrel ported as well to bleed off gasses?

Considering how light those rifles are to begin with, i bet it's quite handy. </div></div>

The barrel is ported. The M&P in the video is fired with federal high velocity bulk pack ammo. He builds them specificity to fire high velocity rounds and remain subsonic.