• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns M&P 2.0 drop leg suggestion

Megastink

Private
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2011
Eastern PA, USA
I'm either blind or stupid or both, but I cannot find a drop leg holster that will fit my M&P 2.0 10mm with an Olight attached. I'm hoping someone has a similar setup and knows a good option. TIA.

The issue is likely the O light. Swap to TLR1-HL or X-300 and should be easier.

There is a reason why LE and duty generally skip Olight. Durability reliability not on par. 1/2 the price, 1/2 the reliability?

The issue is likely the O light. Swap to TLR1-HL or X-300 and should be easier.

There is a reason why LE and duty generally skip Olight. Durability reliability not on par. 1/2 the price, 1/2 the reliability?

Not even 1/2 price, Olight wml's run from like $120-$170 whereas the TLR1-HL is $140-$150, equal price and 1/2 the reliability.

Reactions: newguy2k3v2
For the M&P10 2.0 I use the Safariland GLS-Pro on their drop leg rig, no light though.

I use the Safariland RDS holster with M&P9 2.0, Level 3 thermolaminate (Kydex w/suede lining, not Safari7 polymer) and also black cammo, both with lights.

I anticipate another year before the M&P10 RDS (optics and / or lights) will be available.

IMG_3584SMITH & WESSON M&P10 POLISH FIRING PIN BLOCK INSTALL LEUPOLD DELTA POINT PRO MODIFY SA...jpg
IMG_3957SMITH & WESSON M&P10 C.O.R.E. SAFARILAND PRO-FIT GLS HOLSTER AFTER SHORTENING 07.14.22...jpg
Smith & Wesson M&P9 2.0 PC Safariland RDS Thermolaminate Holster Level 3IMG_6785 copy.JPG
Smith & Wesson M&P9 2.0 PC Safariland RDS Thermolaminate Holster Level 3IMG_6787 copy.JPG
Smith & Wesson M&P9 2.0 PC Safariland RDS Thermolaminate Holster Level 3IMG_6788 copy.JPG
Smith & Wesson M&P9 2.0 PC Safariland RDS Thermolaminate Holster Level 3IMG_6791 copy.JPG
Smith & Wesson M&P9 2.0 PC Safariland RDS Thermolaminate Holster Level 3IMG_6792 copy.JPG
SMITH & WESSON M&P9 2.0 PERFORMANCE CENTER SAFARILAND RDS BLACK CAMMO  copy.jpg