• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M1 Garand / M14 Barrels

That's gonna be hard to do a group buy!?

I'm only looking at making say a half a dozen pieces to maybe a dozen pieces at a time. I can see a mad influx/rush for demand up front. Best I can think of doing is first come first served and then group the guys into a given group. When your number comes up...your number comes up.

Also doing a group buy....I'd tread water really lightly as I could see it blowing up in my face and before you know it there are orders for a 100pcs which I cannot predict qty. etc...almost impossible.

Also I don't want to plan on a run of lets say a 100pcs....then only 20pcs get bought and we sit on 80pcs for the next 4 years (just guessing at numbers and time frame).

Also I might only limit it to heavy pattern only initially for the M14 and light pattern only for the M1G.

Let me get numbers together on costs and see where it goes. Just have to start there.
It’s really simple, take the money up front, no refunds if a customer cancels their order.

Run the group buy for 60 days with a minimum count (let’s say that’s 25 barrels) and a maximum count you’re comfortable with (let’s say that’s 100 barrels). The window closes at 60 days or 100 barrels, whichever comes first. If you don’t reach your minimum order of 25 after 60 days, everyone gets a refund.

It’s really simple, take the money up front, no refunds if a customer cancels their order.

Run the group buy for 60 days with a minimum count (let’s say that’s 25 barrels) and a maximum count you’re comfortable with (let’s say that’s 100 barrels). The window closes at 60 days or 100 barrels, whichever comes first. If you don’t reach your minimum order of 25 after 60 days, everyone gets a refund.
The half down is plenty.

Everyone that reached out to me saying they want one...I've replied back to. I'll give them till the end of next week. Then I'm going to cut it off otherwise it keeps getting dragged out.

End of this week is last call for anyone that PM me about ordering a barrel and was put on the list. If you don't confirm back by the end of this week. I'm going to close it out for orders.

Later, Frank
Bartlein Barrels

Reactions: bfoosh006