z71rat

Gunny
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2004
Whitney, TX
Re: M1A

I had a friend of mine give me... umm, I will let you know when it happens. Congrats!!

DK

Arsho

Private
Minuteman
Jun 27, 2010
L.A. California

He also gave me a TRG-42 338 Lapua and a 700P in 300 win mag. kool people. It's a long story but he gave the weapons to me. (IN HIS WILL). Peace, We can all be friends. After all isn't that what it's all about?

Arsho

Private
Minuteman
Jun 27, 2010
L.A. California

I have more coming but the safe is controlled by the owner of the Estate. I will keep posting as they deliver to me. I might want to sell some as I am not a hand gun person.

Searcher

Private
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2010
Reno, Nevada

I dont have any friends. How much do they cost? Are female friends expensive? Do I get to pick what gun she will give me?

winxp_man

Firearm Pimp
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2009
Sacramento, CA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Searcher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont have any friends. How much do they cost? Are female friends expensive? Do I get to pick what gun she will give me? </div></div>

hahaha i was thinking of searching on eBay maybe ? or craigslist a add " in search of such friends as this one the gave his friend a gun collection " **** Females preferred ****
grin.gif

Arsho

Private
Minuteman
Jun 27, 2010
L.A. California

I guess I should have bullshitted everyone and said I purchased them. But the truth is the truth. I'm not some young kid trying to have fun with you guys. You guys don't believe me? OK but I will still be getting more from his collection. I am not new to the long range game and could hold my own. He was a true long range junky..All the female stuff is funny and you could keep on, I like this site as we share the same love for the sweet science..Make all the comments you want but I was under the impression that there were serious rifleman here and I could ask questions as I build or upgrade. As for the belt? it just came with the M1A..full of ammo. What am I supposed to do..

[email protected]@X

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jul 21, 2008
    Southeast, USA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CLEVER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> As for the belt? it just came with the M1A..full of ammo. What am I supposed to do.. </div></div>

I don't know about you but I would hang it on my shoulder, accross my chest like Rambo.....

BTW... If is worth anything, I don't have a reason to doubt you.

Enjoy them and cherish them as your friend has picked you.

skinnypitt

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Dec 1, 2008
    Houston, Tx

Congrats on the rifles but I am sure you would rather have your friend back than his rifles and for that my condolences.

best wishes to you and yours!

winxp_man

Firearm Pimp
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jun 20, 2009
    Sacramento, CA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CLEVER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess I should have bullshitted everyone and said I purchased them. But the truth is the truth. I'm not some young kid trying to have fun with you guys. You guys don't believe me? OK but I will still be getting more from his collection. I am not new to the long range game and could hold my own. He was a true long range junky..All the female stuff is funny and you could keep on, I like this site as we share the same love for the sweet science..Make all the comments you want but I was under the impression that there were serious rifleman here and I could ask questions as I build or upgrade. As for the belt? it just came with the M1A..full of ammo. What am I supposed to do.. </div></div>

I wasnt trying to say that you friends passing away is not real and that your friend put you on his will. i was trying to saying that you had a real nice friend there. i dont know anyone that owns weapons that has me on there will. thats why i said i wish i can buy a friend like this
    laugh.gif
    no bad intentions intended towards you bro.
    sorry to hear about your friends passing though.

jevonniespapi

Private
    Minuteman
    Feb 9, 2009

How does that M1 shoot? I bet that thing is heavy!

About "serious shooters", I understand what you feel. Thare are many threads full of real knowldege, then you find they crap. You gotta weed through it.