• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: M1A

I had a friend of mine give me... umm, I will let you know when it happens. Congrats!!

DK

He also gave me a TRG-42 338 Lapua and a 700P in 300 win mag. kool people. It's a long story but he gave the weapons to me. (IN HIS WILL). Peace, We can all be friends. After all isn't that what it's all about?

I have more coming but the safe is controlled by the owner of the Estate. I will keep posting as they deliver to me. I might want to sell some as I am not a hand gun person.

I dont have any friends. How much do they cost? Are female friends expensive? Do I get to pick what gun she will give me?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Searcher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont have any friends. How much do they cost? Are female friends expensive? Do I get to pick what gun she will give me? </div></div>

hahaha i was thinking of searching on eBay maybe ? or craigslist a add " in search of such friends as this one the gave his friend a gun collection " **** Females preferred ****
grin.gif

I guess I should have bullshitted everyone and said I purchased them. But the truth is the truth. I'm not some young kid trying to have fun with you guys. You guys don't believe me? OK but I will still be getting more from his collection. I am not new to the long range game and could hold my own. He was a true long range junky..All the female stuff is funny and you could keep on, I like this site as we share the same love for the sweet science..Make all the comments you want but I was under the impression that there were serious rifleman here and I could ask questions as I build or upgrade. As for the belt? it just came with the M1A..full of ammo. What am I supposed to do..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CLEVER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> As for the belt? it just came with the M1A..full of ammo. What am I supposed to do.. </div></div>

I don't know about you but I would hang it on my shoulder, accross my chest like Rambo.....

BTW... If is worth anything, I don't have a reason to doubt you.

Enjoy them and cherish them as your friend has picked you.

Congrats on the rifles but I am sure you would rather have your friend back than his rifles and for that my condolences.

best wishes to you and yours!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CLEVER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess I should have bullshitted everyone and said I purchased them. But the truth is the truth. I'm not some young kid trying to have fun with you guys. You guys don't believe me? OK but I will still be getting more from his collection. I am not new to the long range game and could hold my own. He was a true long range junky..All the female stuff is funny and you could keep on, I like this site as we share the same love for the sweet science..Make all the comments you want but I was under the impression that there were serious rifleman here and I could ask questions as I build or upgrade. As for the belt? it just came with the M1A..full of ammo. What am I supposed to do.. </div></div>

I wasnt trying to say that you friends passing away is not real and that your friend put you on his will. i was trying to saying that you had a real nice friend there. i dont know anyone that owns weapons that has me on there will. thats why i said i wish i can buy a friend like this
laugh.gif
no bad intentions intended towards you bro.
sorry to hear about your friends passing though.

How does that M1 shoot? I bet that thing is heavy!

About "serious shooters", I understand what you feel. Thare are many threads full of real knowldege, then you find they crap. You gotta weed through it.