• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms M40A1 on return stock with USO 10x

Molsonmn

Private
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2018
Lakeville, MN
Hi,
Im selling my GA Precision M40A1 built to exact USMC specs by USMC armorer Eric Reid using correct vendors. 25" Schneider 1/12 twist barrel, remington action, McMillian USMC return woodland camo stock-with certificate from McMillan as to its authenticity. All metal on the stock is original to the M40A1. The scope is a US Optics MST 100 marked USMC Sniper, correct Unertl rings and base. The gun has been a safe queen for me. I purchased it off an older hide member who did not shoot it. Contact me for more info and pictures. [email protected]. Serious inquires please. $6,500.00 plus shipping Thx Matt. *****Sold pending funds.*****
m40a1.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. I have responded to numerous inquiries. If you are very interested we can speak on the phone. This gun is in great/new condition. Reason sellling: Getting older, thinning the herd, lack of time. If anyone can tell me how to upload pics that would be great. Thx.

Bump. I have responded to numerous inquiries. If you are very interested we can speak on the phone. This gun is in great/new condition. Reason sellling: Getting older, thinning the herd, lack of time. If anyone can tell me how to upload pics that would be great. Thx.
Use the circled button to add pics.
E0F078B2-E879-4F38-AFA6-82E384DE4D5F.jpeg

If on your phone, Click on “Attach Files” then select the photos you want to upload, then click “add”.

Note, you may have to resize your photos if you get an error message stating they are too big for the server. If on an I phone, click “size”, then click “large”. If you keep the size as “actual”or “original” they may be too big.

Reactions: Jrb572