• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes M8541 question

merlinnnn

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2008
Ca
I have not looked at the box for my M8541 for 10 years. Looked at it today and I don't know what the numbers on the label relate too.

Any help, please!!

Nope, just don't know what they mean. I bought it new in 2008 I believe from here in the for classifieds for a GAP Erik Reid M40A3 build.

Ok ok.... I’ll give u $1000. I mean those scopes r way out of date and not useful anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
Ok ok.... I’ll give u $1000. I mean those scopes r way out of date and not useful anymore.

Fine, go ahead and overpay. The most valuable part is probably the box.

Hell, that optic is so old it probably doesn't even have Schott glass.

Reactions: Stevo86
Yea your right.... but I have a late model 03 that is lonely.... rings just sit empty

I know the 8541 not sure of the 644-911-971-89-64A68 is what I am uncertain of...

Soooo what your saying is we can’t make a deal?

Look I know the others offered you $12 and $1000 but I have a better deal. I'll treat you to a nice dinner AND call you the next day. Money can't buy that kind of happiness.

Don't think about it, just say yes. :D

::Cries in the corner::

• Haha
Reactions: Stevo86