• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Mac Bros. Evo Action 3 position safety

tilman2141

Private
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2022
Kentucky
I have another post on here asking about info on a few actions I’m looking at but I’m really interested in the Evo by Mac Bros. The lady who answered the phone said that it doesn’t come with one or that they would install one but to ask a gunsmith. My gunsmith has never used or seen an Evo action so I thought I would ask on here to see if I could find someone who would know if you can put a 3 position safety on the Evo action. Thanks.

The Evo as of now uses a Remington 700 trigger. Two positions, safe and fire. Maybe there is something else I’m not aware of though.

Reactions: duramaxed and DJL2
I’m not sure. The shroud Terry posted works for a Remington 700 but it is not compatible with the Evo. The Evo shroud doesn’t thread in like the 700.

I just posted it as an example of a 3-position safety for the ones in this thread that apparently had no idea.
truly appreciate you taking the time to be an educator.

F7C9AAB8-E978-4F63-9E6E-E70A0D3F3947.jpeg