• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Macabre ELR target on sale at Costco

P7id10t

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2012
Portland, OR
Filled with water and coated with Tannerite, this would be awesome at 1K and beyond.

Buddy and I were shooting styro heads at 200 & 300 yards yesterday. You can tell a hit by the white puff of styrofoam.

2013-06-09_14-38-54_323.jpg

Can't tell if serious...

Perhaps crosses a line. I apologize if it offends any of you.
I have absolutely no compunction about shooting an object. It does not, nor ever will, represent a human to me, even it it is a styrofoam head. Doesn't even represent my ex.

Once I had one of those hair stylist training heads at the range -- very realistic. During a cold session, someone asked if they could shoot at it. I yelled out to the line, shoot at the head if you want. Once we went hot, I watched the guys shooting and it was interesting. I do believe that I could see on the faces of the shooters, who was imagining it to be someone and who was not. There was a definite change in their expression.

I do enjoy the occasional target that is different or is a twisted sense of humor.

Perhaps crosses a line. I apologize if it offends any of you.
I have absolutely no compunction about shooting an object. It does not, nor ever will, represent a human to me, even it it is a styrofoam head. Doesn't even represent my ex.

Once I had one of those hair stylist training heads at the range -- very realistic. During a cold session, someone asked if they could shoot at it. I yelled out to the line, shoot at the head if you want. Once we went hot, I watched the guys shooting and it was interesting. I do believe that I could see on the faces of the shooters, who was imagining it to be someone and who was not. There was a definite change in their expression.

I do enjoy the occasional target that is different or is a twisted sense of humor.

You can pretend that we've been invaded by radioactive pygmies...with spears.

The major problem is that you're going to have a hard time seeing a hit; the bullet is going to pass right through and probably cause very little movement to the target body.

Diesel and fertilizer ignited by Tracer rounds would give a lot more POW! to that one, plus be a whole lot cheaper.
However, while my immaturity factor is high, it's not THAT high.

I would be willing to bet that a tracer wouldn't set that off,usually you need a blasting cap for that. I guess that a Raufos might do it.

Last edited: