• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Made in America and Awesome

alright you meat gazers.....i’ll play.

so my brother calls today, and starts telling me about this thing he bought for grilling that kicks wholesale ass. just so happens, i was doing ribs and wasnt happy with the smoker smoke output. this little tube, produces oodles of smoke. i ran out and got one, and it’s made in Eagan, Mn. used it today, and i am a believer. one of these, and your grill, whether gas or charcoal, is now a smoker.

load it with wood pellets or dust, light it, let it burn for 10 minutes, then blow out the flame, add to grill (off the heat source) and let it produce the smoke. if you are into grilling, this is a must have. wish i would have been turned onto this years ago.

Reactions: pmclaine
Myers Irrigation Pumps (Pentair now owns Myers).

In 1966, five men intent on manufacturing high-altitude balloons founded a company in suburban St. Paul, Minnesota, that they called Pentair, the Greek “penta” for the five founders and “air” for the products they planned to produce.Pentair diversified quickly, venturing into industries ranging from plastic canoe manufacturing to computer software, to leather footwear, before acquiring a series of paper mills that would serve as the company’s core for nearly two decades.Known for a willingness to venture into new industries and its ability to find operating efficiencies, which would become the cornerstone for the Pentair Integrated Management System, the company transformed from a paper company to a tool company and ultimately a water company—all while delivering consistent growth and profitability.

Attachments

• IMG_0330.JPG
    IMG_0330.JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0345.JPG
    IMG_0345.JPG
    243.6 KB · Views: 15
Here's a shameless self-promotion of Made in Minnesota products:

I also manufacture Bowfishing reel seats, rests, gaffs and arrows.

All materials used are Made in the USA as well.

Unsure. They do have a big ass building just off the MA Pike in Framigham, MA.

All anyone will say about products such as theirs is "America can not make electronics." Its like we lack the gene or are physically/mentally incapable of beating Asians in the electronics game.

We invent all the shit that use electronics than others improve/build it - fucked up.

This was covered years ago...cheers, Sirhr

Annin Flags. Top quality, made in the USA. I hung a new one up today in honor of flag day.

Reactions: missed
Annin Flags. Top quality, made in the USA. I hung a new one up today in honor of flag day.

In that same vein.......

These guys are the absolute best for flag bunting.......

If you are unfamiliar with bunting...most manufacturers....even a great one like Annin manufacture their bunting trying to make a flat surface curve.

Independence takes a flat surface and builds in a way that leaves it flat yet looks curved. The center where all the pleats meet are all held together with a ring clip.

Im not explaining it well but trust me if you have had a standard bunting and realize what an ass ache it is to keep the pleats looking sharp than getting one of these will have you say "Why arent they all built this way?"

A bunting represents the flag and should get the same respect as a flag. Trying to fold a regular bunting is impossible.

These Independence buntings due to their design fold flat with all pleats in line so come summer time it installs fresh.

Annin US Flag.

Bought the DTOM flag from Gadsden and Culpepper made by a company in Georgia. Unlike all others its Double Sided, basically two flags sewn together so no mater which way you observe it the image is readable.

My Independence bunting.....

1592138591104.png

Last edited:
Reactions: PBWalsh

I so want to visit this guy next time I am in RI.

made and restored in America!

sirhr

extremely interesting to see his process......but $550 for a pan? shit i better cook like Wolfgang Puck with these things.

BBC9A6FD-A2C2-40DC-8A18-3D52F93DDF81.jpeg
8803113C-07DC-4B8C-AB93-6A40E3EC85CA.jpeg

listening to ZZTop through these right now, 100% Murican made.

Reactions: smoooth1
Benchmade knives are made in the USA. Not sure where they get their steel from though.. Great customer service, free sharpening / maintenance as well.

"Traditional wood working tools" from Lie-Nielsen Tool-Works out of Warren, Maine.
"Bronze safety razor" from Timeless Razor out of OHIO.

I started the DE safety razor thing about a year ago..

Best shaves of my life, promotes clear skin, much cheaper than any other alternative save perhaps a straight razor.

I went with a refurbished 1950's Gillette adjustable, all new nickle plate better than new.

Betting those Timeless Razors are nice.

I started the DE safety razor thing about a year ago..

Best shaves of my life, promotes clear skin, much cheaper than any other alternative save perhaps a straight razor.

I went with a refurbished 1950's Gillette adjustable, all new nickle plate better than new.

Betting those Timeless Razors are nice.

Yes the Timeless razor are nice, I highly recommend them for those that like and demand quality. Good weight in bronze (CNC machined) purchased their razor stand (also bronze)and their travel leather sheath for the razor too. I also use Feather "New Hi-Stainless" double edge platinum coated blades. Made in Japan but I do get about 8 shaves per blade (on tough facial hair) they're surgical sharp.

Like my Gillette but will have to try another handle at some point.

I've maxed out the adjustment giving me the biggest blade exposure.

I went this way in response to Gillettes toxic masculinity shit. I haven't given them any money since.

Tried Feathers, they were nice but I went with another blade made in Egypt that worked better on my skin.

No matter the blade I get 4-5 shaves. At +\- $10 per hundred that's pretty cheap shaving.

Wife got these for the kids, than got one for herself, than her Mom and my Mom.....

I haven't tried one but I like the idea. I use this place and shooting to calm my nerves........

Reactions: CuTm
Like my Gillette but will have to try another handle at some point.

I've maxed out the adjustment giving me the biggest blade exposure.

I went this way in response to Gillettes toxic masculinity shit. I haven't given them any money since.

Tried Feathers, they were nice but I went with another blade made in Egypt that worked better on my skin.

No matter the blade I get 4-5 shaves. At +\- $10 per hundred that's pretty cheap shaving.
Wow +/- $10 is inexpensive. I paid $44 for 200 of the Feather Blades. Although more expensive, I'll still buy them.

Wow +/- $10 is inexpensive. I paid $44 for 200 of the Feather Blades. Although more expensive, I'll still buy them.
I like the feather blades....but i find they need 3-4 shaves to "calm the fuck down"......for the first few shaves on a new blade, my face is weeping like mad, once they dull a little bit, i get amazing shaves from them.

Made a point of checking my blade brand last night....Lord.

Bought em off Amazon or Ebay and they were really about $10/hundred.

That was after going through about 8 months of using various 5 and 10 packs to figure what worked best for me.