• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Mag source for Glock 30?

BAT_Boy

critter_bill
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2005
Williamston, SC
I've recently purchased new Glock 30 and 36 handguns and have been unable to find magazines in stock anywhere. Can anyone provide a source?

Thanks, BAT_Boy.

Re: Mag source for Glock 30?

There's a place in Tamaqua PA that has a lot of mags. I picked up a pair of 10 round G29 mags a couple weeks ago from them. Ed's Sport Shop I think was the name. Google should be able to find it for you.

Thanks, guys, for the leads. Depending on price, I'm looking to buy 4 to 5 for each. I was lucky on the Glock 19 and bought 10 mags before the run on everything.

Mind if I ask what you paid for the G 36?

How do you like it compared to the G 30? I have 2 G 30's and am looking at getting a G 36. believe it or not, I just bought 6 G 30 mags for $15 a piece (used 10 rounders) on gunbroker about a month ago. No issues to date.

Thanks, Hijack complete.

fe sends

fast eddie,

I paid about $600 each for the G30 and the G36. I bought the 36 local and paid 6% sales tax. I ordered the G30 from Buds Gun Shop in KY for about $565 shipped but my FFL hit me for $35 more so it was just about a wash.

I've only fired 50 rounds through each so far but the 30 felt better in my hand. I think the 36 would feel better with the magazine extension on it.

I'm actually thinking of selling my buddy my Kimber Desert Warrior to buy more Glocks. I also have an HK 45C. I'm still new to autoloaders after relying on Ruger GP-100s for nearly 20 years.

762SD, thanks again for the tip on Top Gun Supply. I ordered 4 Glock 30 nine round magazines on Sunday and they arrived today. Good price and excellent service.

Ranger,

Thanks for the input, I am still looking for a G 36. Give me a shot at the Kimber unless your buddy is dead set on having it. I have seen more mags on gunbroker for the G 30, not many for the 36 though. The last few gun shows in the Mid West have had a lot of G series mags as well. Some not so cheap, but still to be had.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BAT_Boy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've recently purchased new Glock 30 and 36 handguns and have been unable to find magazines in stock anywhere. Can anyone provide a source?

Thanks, BAT_Boy. </div></div>

Try Classic Arms & Archery here in Lexington, KY.
Ask for Tauri, he is the head in charge for LEO and civilian sales for Glock. They keep a pretty good stock on all things Glock.
859-278-8370

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BAT_Boy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">762SD, thanks again for the tip on Top Gun Supply. I ordered 4 Glock 30 nine round magazines on Sunday and they arrived today. Good price and excellent service. </div></div>

no problemo,glad you could get some.I havent even shot my G30 yet due to lack of ammo in my area.I picked a a box of 50 at Crums mini mall(a least likely source) and thats all I have for now cept some SD rounds.

Good shooting

I just grabbed one from Midway. They first said they were backordered til May....but the next day they were available. Get 'em while you can!!!