• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Maggie's Drawers question

Re: Maggie's Drawers question

Yep, first time I came across the term was Pendleton '85.

yup since I was about 8, working in the "Pit" at the old Ft. Worth Rifle and Pistol Club.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tansinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, but not until I joined this site and googled it.

Eddie </div></div>

same here

Yes. We had more colorful terms that we used.
smile.gif

Saw my first at Pendleton in 1990, seen a few since that day, not always mine. Waved a few too.

Maggies Drawers! Youth is wasted on the young.

Yep, Pendleton '93. Never unfortunate enough to see 'em on my point though...

Oh, and off-topic, but earthtrekker; how the hell did they get all that on a nametape?

yes sir, just read it in a "book" that my grandfather made for all the grandsons about his experiences in the Navy during WW2. Lot of crazy stuff, most of which he could never talk to us about, but felt more comfortable writing it and letting us read it. Best christmas present I ever got.

yep, heard it first time myself at perry in 1978. LOL LONG ago.