• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mail Call Mondays

I'm for one am glad to see the "Shooting Skills" video's coming to life. Look forward to more great information.
JMC

I work evenings. So most Mondays I get the video uploads started before I head in. Depending on how horrendous the evening is, I may or may not have time to post the link on SH and ARFCOM. It is usually up on the channel by 2400hrs Monday.
I'm just flickin you're nuggets brother, your vids are a great contribution to this site.

I can't believe someone asked advice on hiding things from his wife. I'm with you, I like to show my wife a new toy- she might not see the need but she gets it. Granted I don't have any high dollar scopes yet, that'll be a tough sell, and my gun collection is modest compared to most of you guys- as for guns though it seems to me you guys would WANT your wife to know what's in the house and how to use it (and make it safe). Especially when children are involved.
Ok I've said my piece, thanks for the videos, I look forward to the new ones!

Last edited:
The trick is NOT to hide it.

Seeing as how she has no idea what it is its alot easier to leave it out and have her ask when/where did it come from.

Then simply look at her with..oh...that thing? I've had that since almost 2 years ago, remember last Christmas I wanted that superspindriftfluxcapacitormildot for it?

Has yet to fail me.

I would like to ask... I like the Mcree chassis. I have been told you do not need to glass bed them. Will you get better results if you do bed chassis? Thanks

John great videos! I've been watching them all from the beginning. Really looking forward to the Cadex chassis review.

In your opinion would there be a accuracy loss taking the same barrelled action from a bedded fully adjustable McMillan A5 and dropping it into a chassis system like a Cadex or AICS?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Last edited:
John thank you for the videos, I'm new to long range shooting and trying to learn everything I can. These videos are great learning tools for me. Thank You again

Hey John, I have a question.

A long time ago you covered dry fire practice with bolt actions. Is it possible to properly practice dry firing with a semi-auto precision rifle? The issue that I see is that you are building muscle memory of racking the charging handle after each shot. Any input?

Hey John. How is the review of the MDT LSS chassis coming along? I'm really interested in hearing your opinions on it as I'm looking to get one pretty soon and reviews are so few and far between on it.

Thanks. I really enjoy the videos.

Great videos and I have learned a lot from them, thank you! But I would like to see more equipment usage/ reviews and tips/ practices like what you started out doing mainly. I don't mind the shooting event coverage but not any entire episode like it's seems to be lately.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk