• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Major award update Daughter is in a photo contest and could use some votes

gman82001

Private
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2012
Hey guys my daughter wanted to say thanks and show you her hard earned major award. Its a Nikon archers choice rangefinder She wont be keeping it we are selling it to go down to the archery shop and put her a brand new bow on layaway that she will be paying off with birthday money and chore and cutting the neighbors grass this spring and summer. We definitely would not of won without all the support of this site and I just want to say thanks again everyone

TODAYS THE LAST DAY PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!

guys we need your vote one last time today our competition made a big run and are only 20 some votes down so please take a minute to go hit the contest one last time. The contest ends at 4pm mountain time

Ok everyone. Over the next week,I would appreciate if you could take a moment to vote for my daughter,Madison's picture on Facebook. I know some people don't don't do the Facebook thing but if you are we would appreciate your vote. This is a photo contest with a chance to win a piece of hunting gear for the top vote getters. So far though she's just having a blast checking the votes to see if anybody else likes her deer -lol-. The picture your looking for is the one below. You can vote once each day until it closes on Friday. I'll keep bumping this up once and awhile. Hope that's ok. Thanks for the help guys. And if its not ok to post here feel free to yank it. I try to mostly read and learn here so don't have a ton of posts

Voting link http://woobox.com/4civoc

I was asked to what rifle she took it with and figure the hide guys may be interested as well its my version of the m40 budget build on 8541 tacical's youtube
Rem 700 sps tactical .223
B&C m40 stock
Nikon buckmaster 6-18
sierra 67gr gameking at 3100fps

Last edited:
My votes in, Gman. ooks like she's in the lead as of now.

Thanks a ton we are right at the top today rather than playing catch up so maybe we can make a big run. Thanks for the votes guys

Thank you were doing great right now we really appreciate the votes

Dang guys thanks so much for the help shes doing great today

<-- Not on Facebook, sorry.

Apology not needed I know some people just won't do it and I don't blame you a bit, hell we won't even let her have an account for another full year once she's 14.

Everyone who has voted though thanks a ton just remember you can vote once each day till its over (thursday) then ill leave you alone

You guys are awesome thanks for all the support. This is the 1st morning we held a lead overnight so with all your votes today we may be able to kill it. And I've been wrong this entire time the votes end tomorrow so you'll get to be rid of me a day earlier than expected. Keep up the good work everyone your doing great. Thanks so much

Thanks for all the votes today guys shes still in the lead and it ends tomorrow. Remember you can vote once a day though Thanks

Thanks fellas this has been a blast please if you haven't voted today do so then one last time tomorrow and ill leave you all alone

I Just scanned the pictures until I found hers and the highest I saw was like 40 against her 532 (i think) now haha.

Thanks fellas this has been a blast please if you haven't voted today do so then one last time tomorrow and ill leave you all alone

Be sure to let us know she won.....

Ok guys todays the last day of voting and were holding a good lead this morning. Votes close at 4pm mountain so please go vote one last time. You guys have been great and we truly appreciate the help.

Edit: guys today is not the last day I got all my dates all messed up I guess working all weekend threw me off but were holding a good lead this morning. Votes close at 4pm tomorrow the 4th mountain time so please go vote. You guys have been great and we truly appreciate the help.

Thanks a ton gunner much appreciated Thanks guys keep up the good work everyone please vote today if you haven't already and one last time tomorrow before 4pm mountain

TODAYS THE LAST DAY PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!

guys we need your vote one last time today our competition made a big run and are only 20 some votes down so please take a minute to go hit the contest one last time. The contest ends at 4pm mountain time

Come on guys we need your votes were only up by 35 right now go vote. steal your wives computer and vote for her too we got this just go vote!

9(0 minutes left everyone if you haven't voted yet please do we need those last few votes to hold on to this

No update yet guys it went crazy at the end and I think facebook thought I was spamming them and im locked out of my account Ill let you know what happens

Congratulations. The Hide comes through.....