• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Major Dick Culver on sniping.....

Thanks for posting that pmc! I wonder how long he stayed there and if any of our guys knew him, as they started getting slots in the early '80's. I had to say my experience working with the different snipers from different schools, the Marine Corps Scout Sniper School was the best. That includes the SF course at the time.

Reactions: j-huskey
I dig the photo of Colonel Walsh with the revolver.

Bad Ass

Not seen this before!

Thanks for posting!

I always loved the term 'Batman' as the term for an assistant for British officers. They still have them, you know!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Being a batman would be insulting as hell. I know we have "aide de camps" and orderlies in our service but its just not as personal/degrading as the batman system.

The closest thing we had to it went away with full integration thankfully.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I don't think I could have a "batman". Some guy running up and down the hall in his cape and underwear while I'm asleep, going nun-uh nun-uh, nun-uh, nun-uh BATMAN!....No, I don't think I could have one.:eek:

Funny I dont know you as being one to use "under statement"....

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/index.cgi?id=624477319177

If I could be one percent of "the man" WW was.....
So, in the fifth picture down, does that look like a Colt woodsman target? Or, High Standard? H-B maybe?