• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MAJOR LAND SNIPER’S CUP 2023

Anyone have the course of fire they can share? Interested in how the target array panned out.
There was no printed COF since it was blind stages. The rifle targets were generally in a troop line type of configuration. Not all stages were like that though. There was some mental stuff and communication to work through as a team.

There was no printed COF since it was blind stages. The rifle targets were generally in a troop line type of configuration. Not all stages were like that though. There was some mental stuff and communication to work through as a team.
Do you remember the farthest target?

Last edited:
RSO perspective - flat weather vs 3D conditions is not something many shooters or management is ready for by default. It was a hard test, BBSC at its best:) Nevertheless, both groups perfected out of possible scenarios and via spotting scope perspective and level of exhaustion - it was a T1 match for both sides. Match management and BBSC created an awesome environment and level of challenge for all xp level groups presented. But damn happy to see the USMC team on top of the hill!!!

Last edited:
Do you remember the farthest target?
On Friday they had the Liberty Bell shoot @ 1776 M/1942 Yards. The wind wasn't near as bad Friday. That was fun.

I'd say 4 of the 9 shots I sent at it scared it pretty good. I think the Bell was no bigger than 1 moa size at that distance.

I had 25.5mil dialed +10mil U hold & 2.5-3 mil wind to get there.

By far the most challenging wind conditions I've ever shot in. I had the great fortune to shoot the long stages day 1 late and it was brutal.
Learned a lot & as Frank said, diving board lasers were everywhere.

The All terrain robotic movers were great, had them on 2 stages. I called it "Murder the movers" A lot more pistol this year.

Here are the 2 Movers hiding behind the berm. Stage was on a platform to the left. They would come out and run zigzaging straight towards you & your partner. 4 good hits per mover required to knock them down before they get within 10 yards of you. Then go to rifles.

IMG_7968.jpg

Head over to the MLSC Facebook to see all the galleries ! Over 1500 real nice polished pics from our photographer!!

You should
Be able to go to the website and follow that link at the top right of the page.