• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Make your case...

Sooter76

Private
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2012
Lincoln, NE
So I’ve decided to pick up one last milsurp rifle before I bow out of the game... I’m down to either a Finnish M39 or a Swiss K31, but I can’t settle on which one I want.

I already have one of each, and in fact I also have a Swiss G1911 and a K11. But I also have a standard Russian 91/30, but that’s really a different rifle than the M39 and really not comparable.

So make your case and help me decide, another K31 or another M39?

A Ross is a great suggestion. I have been playing with one that has been rebuilt - and ended up muttering quotes from McBride's work as the magazine clagged during a rapid.

That being said it is a magic range rifle and we are working on improving and learning how to use it in anger.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
A Ross is a great suggestion. I have been playing with one that has been rebuilt - and ended up muttering quotes from McBride's work as the magazine clagged during a rapid.

That being said it is a magic range rifle and we are working on improving and learning how to use it in anger.

McBrides in Austin?

Why not go for something completely different and get a Ross?

Preferred rifle of Brit and Canuckian snipers in ww1.

And brainchild if my crazy great great uncle Ross!

Cheers, Sirhr

Already have a Ross III. It's accurate to be sure, but it doesn't really float my boat they way some others do... And I already have at least one example of every milsurp rifle I wanted (with the exception of the RSC-1918) and in most case more than one if I shoot that platform enough.