• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Man Falls & Dies at Ball Park, Son Watches

Re: Man Falls & Dies at Ball Park, Son Watches

I saw that. Hate to say it but my first thought was "will they sue?".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw that. Hate to say it but my first thought was "will they sue?". </div></div>

I bet Nolan Ryan gives the family a nice gift, after they sign a paper.

Another fireman did just about the same thing last year, fractured a skull but lived.

The mother of this poor guy said on the news "he was so exciting about taking his son to a game and possibly catching a ball that he bought his son a new glove on the way to the ballpark". Tragic.

Hopefully that kid recovers from the trauma of watching his dad fall to his death. And hamilton has to feel bad being the one that threw the ball to him. A scholarship fund for the kid would be nice.

thats terrible! I could only imagine how the son feels!

What a terrible tragedy, it's amazing how quickly life can turn around for folks. Any of us for that matter. I've played the game and watched for years and have not witnessed such a similar tragedy ever.

Just really bad for everyone involved. That young lad has to live with something few of us know.