• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manatee dies from perforated colon after homo sex with his brother.

SHhhhhh. dont let the LGBQxyz's hea about this or they'll use it to justify their perversion.

1690553536025.png

Reactions: MarshallDodge
Guess they won’t be having THAT sort of shit in their aquarium anymore.

When a manatee says he's gonna tear you a new ass you better believe him

yea my mother is my sisters brothers cousin twice removed the sea cow part of the story is laughable people have been doing that for hundreds of years and no one cares about them

the-hills-pic-1.png

And Manatees are homo animals anyway.

Not manly animals like rhinos and cape Buffalo and lions and flamingos… ahem. Sorry. Anyway manatees are lame animals. Fat, lazy, lie-around vegans… (maybe they are lesbos?) are homo.

Want proof? Every Volvo wagon in Florida used to have a “save the manatees” bumper sticker on it next to the NPR euro and the “Ralph Nader for President” sticker.

But if you see a metal flake ski boat sporting twin 200 hp outboards being towed behind a chipped Cummins Ram Dually… driven by a guy with a mullet… the name on the boat will be “Manatee Mauler.” Those dudes with ski boats do not Cotten to homo behavior in their river critters.

So there is no new homo story here.

Manatees have always been ghey.

Sirhr

I once witnessed about 120 miles off Galveston about 200 dolphins having an orgy.
I shit you not. Crazyist thing I have ever seen. Dont know if all survived.
unfortunately before cell phone cameras

My friends 14 year old female dachshund humping a female cat.

I didn’t believe it till she sent me the video
FBB2EB9D-9459-4A00-9918-C233E0C92AD8.jpeg

Impressive. Most I've done was make one girl cry.

I'm joking of course.

I made them all cry.