• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mandatory vaccines and testing for businesses

Reactions: Snuby642
It's interesting that the title appears one way in the link you post, then the opposite after you open the link.

It is a big problem for business. It is okay if you can work remotely or your business is online and there is no need to have an office. Or you can become an outsource company like many software development companies do https://perfectial.com/blog/outsourcing-software-development/. The other thing is if they will make it important to make a vaccine if you want to use banking services. It is another question.

Story this am on OAN: 5th circuit court stopped mandate, which they said applied to the entire country. Finally...

Biden instructed businesses to ignore the ruling.

My employer just announced a vaccine requirement this week. The only thing that was a surprise was that it had taken so long.

A few years back, they changed out 401k so that you only get your match once a year, and you have to be employed on January 1st to get your match for the previous year. The obvious effect of that is we lose a huge amount of people in January after they get their match. For people who have been here a while, this can be $15,000 or more.

The federal mandate is now January 4th after having been delayed several times already. The announcement said we have to have proof of getting the first shot submitted by the middle of December or we will be fired before the end of the year.

The cynic in me says that they've chosen those dates to avoid 401k payouts to highly tenured employees who have so far declined the vaccine.

They fired about 1% of the workforce back in September after those workers refused to disclose their vaccination status despite not having a government backed reason to do so.

Biden instructed businesses to ignore the ruling.

My employer just announced a vaccine requirement this week. The only thing that was a surprise was that it had taken so long.

A few years back, they changed out 401k so that you only get your match once a year, and you have to be employed on January 1st to get your match for the previous year. The obvious effect of that is we lose a huge amount of people in January after they get their match. For people who have been here a while, this can be $15,000 or more.

The federal mandate is now January 4th after having been delayed several times already. The announcement said we have to have proof of getting the first shot submitted by the middle of December or we will be fired before the end of the year.

The cynic in me says that they've chosen those dates to avoid 401k payouts to highly tenured employees who have so far declined the vaccine.

They fired about 1% of the workforce back in September after those workers refused to disclose their vaccination status despite not having a government backed reason to do so.
That sounds like a ready made lawsuit in the making.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
What comes after 4 January is going to be bad.

They pushed it off because they know the sheep will be upset if you fuck with them any more than has already been done through the holidays.

Those holidays will still suck as you find yourself substituting Okra for mashed potatoes with your turkey and buying some stupid shit thing because what your intended gift recipient really wanted is not available.

After Jan 4 we will have cold weather, plenty of unemployment and high cost of living.

I dont think its a good mix.

Rumors are swirling within FedEx that the mandate will be forthcoming following Fred Smith's interview on Face the Nation last Sunday. He was asked point blank whether he would do it or not, he dodged and was non-committal in answering. Have to get thru the holidays before dropping the hammer, estimates are 30-40% of employees walk. Stick that in your supply chain crisis and smoke it, hope ya'll got your toilet paper and such stocked up!

What comes after 4 January is going to be bad.

They pushed it off because they know the sheep will be upset if you fuck with them any more than has already been done through the holidays.

Those holidays will still suck as you find yourself substituting Okra for mashed potatoes with your turkey and buying some stupid shit thing because what your intended gift recipient really wanted is not available.

After Jan 4 we will have cold weather, plenty of unemployment and high cost of living.

I dont think its a good mix.
Well.... You have left out the really bad shit that will only get worse after January 4, 2022.... We will see if Uncle Shugga holds those tax refund checks until a vaccination passport can be faxed to the IRS..... May have to get by on Okra until the 2022 garden comes in.... Boy's in the south will be havin' deer gumbo with Okra over rice with a shot of Tabasco sauce from South Louisiana.... Pull up a chair and watch the Circus... The Clown's are already warming up.

Record 4.4 million workers quit in September as U.S. suffers worst labor shortage in decades

Last edited:
I got a boat in the lake and lots of rice and canned broth/bouillon cubes, hot sauces for making gumbo of all kinds. Bring it.

28306968-AAAF-4874-A71D-C3B2331037A7.jpeg

Even a little bit of fight goes a long way. Refuse to do business with a store that requires you to wear a face mask, refuse to show a vaccine card even if you have one, put a Let's Go Brandon sign in your yard, fly the American flag, buy made in America products. Just do something.

Had a beer or two with a close friend who works for Chrysler. He said he has to fill out a form at work every day about symptoms. No symptoms he goes in to work. No problem.

Kicker was they have not informed him or his coworkers about this mandate. So it makes me wonder if this mandate applies only to private companies with 100+ employees but not public companies? Anyone know?

Had a beer or two with a close friend who works for Chrysler. He said he has to fill out a form at work every day about symptoms. No symptoms he goes in to work. No problem.

Kicker was they have not informed him or his coworkers about this mandate. So it makes me wonder if this mandate applies only to private companies with 100+ employees but not public companies? Anyone know?
A lot of bigger companies have been doing the checklist for about a year and a half. Several with apps on your phone, check one symptom and you have to call your direct supervisor to discuss what is going on. It was their discretion on whether you go home, go see a doctor, or go inside to work.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton

They didn't inform them because there is no mandate.

The new leader of the Oklahoma National Guard said none of its members will currently be required to become vaccinated for COVID-19, a step that contradicts with the Biden administration's vaccine mandate for the military.

Unless federally mobilized, the Guardsmen will not have to become vaccinated for COVID-19, according to an order issued Thursday by new Adjutant General Thomas Mancino. No negative administrative or legal action will be taken against Guardsmen who refuse the COVID-19 vaccine. Oklahoma command will continue to process federal vaccine waivers in accordance with the Department of Defense policy.

Mysteries solved.
The federal agency that oversees my employer's operations issued a rule in the federal register on 11/5. What I don't fully understand is that they acknowledge a 60 day comment period (ending January 4th) but the register says it took effect immediately and companies must show Phase 1 compliance (the first shot) by December 6th. Get the shot first, due process later, so to speak.

So my employer actually waited for a federal regulation to be published before announcing compliance measures, and those measures and dates fall within the text of the regulation.

A lot of bigger companies have been doing the checklist for about a year and a half. Several with apps on your phone, check one symptom and you have to call your direct supervisor to discuss what is going on. It was their discretion on whether you go home, go see a doctor, or go inside to work.
I know it’s been going on for a while, but holy shit…since when are people cool with their supervisor being in their healthcare bubble? I guess civilians are getting a taste of what it’s like to have to tell your entire chain of command (supervisors) that your left testicle is numb and that you pooped three different colors before pissing high pulp urine.

Also…DoD Civ and Contractors… this is your last week to leave notes around the office for your replacement.

EDIT: So turns out the latest guidance removed the 22NOV deadline. Looks like only DoD civis will be required to leave notes next week.

Last edited:
As a dirty scumbag army contractor, our company sent out an update this morning, "mandate has been postponed from 8 Dec 2021 to 18 Jan 2022". They're letting us hang on through the holidays...for now.
That’s good at least.

Got asked today if I would give my replacement info on running my responsibilities...............:ROFLMAO:
1637034926732.gif

Reactions: oneshot86
As a dirty scumbag army contractor, our company sent out an update this morning, "mandate has been postponed from 8 Dec 2021 to 18 Jan 2022". They're letting us hang on through the holidays...for now.
The USAR contractor I work for had the "come-to-Vaxx-Jesus" talk with the full-time employees but hasn't said anything to those of us working as 1099 employees. Not sure what's up, but not asking either.

Reactions: Cowpokey
Anyone know how many of the Chicago PD, ems, or fireman walked? For all the talk they did you'd think that the headlines would be screaming. How about NYC? Did they decide to go back to work and get the shot?
All the headlines gathered for these people and now?

Reactions: oneshot86 and XP1K
... What I don't fully understand is that they acknowledge a 60 day comment period (ending January 4th) but the register says it took effect immediately and companies must show Phase 1 compliance (the first shot) by December 6th. Get the shot first, due process later, so to speak....
And now 22 states are suing to overturn the rule, in part because of the violation of the comment period:

Note that the OSHA rule and the CMS rule are different rules. The OSHA one is the one that the Fifth Circuit has told companies to ignore for now, but there's been no ruling yet on the CMS rule.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
  • Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r

One more Clown......

Colorado’s Democrat Governor Signs Executive Order To Turn Away UNVACCINATED From Hospitals​

While they were warehousing Covid positive in with the old aged..........

This whole thing was irritating to say the least, watching this forum's reaction to the mandates and everything. But.

You step away from the computer for awhile, take a look around at what's happening in the real world, come back, and giggle.

No one gives a shit about this. The only people still talking about it is you. The conversation has largely moved on.
Everyone is watching it you fuck head.
Everyone gives a shit, regardless if it affects themselves or not.
Where has the conversation largely moved to, dumbass

According to the governor that passed the order you are full of shit. He claims that 20% haven't been jabbed.
This whole thing was irritating to say the least, watching this forum's reaction to the mandates and everything. But.

You step away from the computer for awhile, take a look around at what's happening in the real world, come back, and giggle.

No one gives a shit about this. The only people still talking about it is you. The conversation has largely moved on.
Now go ahead and look back at the history of the country and see how many gave a shit to change what was accepted by the majority.
I wouldn't expect much to your abilities of critical thinking but you surpassed that mark going in the wrong direction.

People are facing real life consequences for standing up for what they believe is right for themselves and their families and you come here and giggle at it? Do you even realize what a piece of shit that makes you?

People are facing real life consequences for standing up for what they believe is right for themselves and their families and you come here and giggle at it? Do you even realize what a piece of shit that makes you?
He's a total piece of garbage and probably wrote that to get us going, therefore, he should be flushed.
Fuck that idiot.

What fucking dimension do you live in? Wish I could get to the same fantasy land. WTF????

Edit: i guess if youre a leftist, sorrounded by leftist, it probably is your reality. My mistake, I guess I should have thought this thru a little more.

To the rest of us, it is still at the forefront.

Last edited:

Oh look…someone who lives in a bubble.

Dude I’m seeing and living this shit everyday since March 2020. It’s only getting worse. If you have been able to go about your day (professionally or personally) uninterrupted and as you were two years ago, then you’re one of the lucky ones.

Is a lot of the shit posted in the dumpster fire of the PortaJohn thread nothing more than propaganda (on both sides) or blatant foreign disinformation operations? Absofuckinlutely. It’s mostly boomers yelling at inanimate objects. Some are definitely valid and real, but a lot of it is unverified and subjective bullshit. But let’s be objective and rational for a second…this shit is absolutely fucked up.

Hell, I had a member of my unit’s staff run into me in the hall today and essentially say “because I’m seeing you, I have to tell you this because I don’t know if you’re vaccinated or not, so you’ll need to put a mask on.” I was leaving my office (and the building so all of 15 feet to the exit) yet she stopped to talk with me on my way out, pulled her mask out, put it on, took two steps back, and proceeded to tell me this. Who are you to demand I present my PHI, let alone someone who thinks they deserve to know it? Fuck out of here with that bullshit. (I obviously didn’t put one on and walked out the door…because fuck you I won’t moo when you tell me)

Interesting things happening at my employer...
An email went out at 730pm last night from the CEO announcing that due to the OSHA enforcement change they were no longer requiring proof of vaccination from employees who do not directly work in healthcare facilities. That's roughly six hours after OSHA's announcement.

Earlier in the day a guy I work with noticed that the religious exemption form had gone from three text fields and a drop down to...a single checkbox. The email from the CEO last night confirmed that the company "trusts your personal judgement on your spiritual beliefs and will not require anything beyond" that checkbox.

my fiance' just got hers yesterday.. and it's really grinding my gears. she's a FNP and was told by management that all staff had to be vaccinated or require weekly testing. i told her to try the religious route and they denied that. she decided she would just do the weekly testing and i was fine with that. Tuesday the company sent out a email stating all staff has to be vaccinated by Dec 5th or termination will follow. complete bullshit.

Reactions: The D
my fiance' just got hers yesterday.. and it's really grinding my gears. she's a FNP and was told by management that all staff had to be vaccinated or require weekly testing. i told her to try the religious route and they denied that. she decided she would just do the weekly testing and i was fine with that. Tuesday the company sent out a email stating all staff has to be vaccinated by Dec 5th or termination will follow. complete bullshit.
My wife is an FNP too but her experience has been the opposite. The company has said from the beginning that they want to keep the decision up to each person. They were approving medical and religious exemptions left and right, thankfully. It sounds like they’ll put up a bit of a fight against any mandates

For you badge boys that are being shit on in a commie state.
For you that already got the jab to keep your pension. Don't apply! This is for the Patriots with spine.

Interesting things happening at my employer...
An email went out at 730pm last night from the CEO announcing that due to the OSHA enforcement change they were no longer requiring proof of vaccination from employees who do not directly work in healthcare facilities. That's roughly six hours after OSHA's announcement.

Earlier in the day a guy I work with noticed that the religious exemption form had gone from three text fields and a drop down to...a single checkbox. The email from the CEO last night confirmed that the company "trusts your personal judgement on your spiritual beliefs and will not require anything beyond" that checkbox.

Well done, I reckon all “supervisors” aren’t shit after all...