• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mandatory vaccines and testing for businesses

My wife is an FNP too but her experience has been the opposite. The company has said from the beginning that they want to keep the decision up to each person. They were approving medical and religious exemptions left and right, thankfully. It sounds like they’ll put up a bit of a fight against any mandates
yeah i wish her case was different. the medical company's around here are so corrupt. they'll never care for their employees.

Reactions: The D
yeah i wish her case was different. the medical company's around here are so corrupt. they'll never care for their employees.
What area do you live in?

South West Georgia
We’ve started talking about moving at some point, just curious. We may have to cross that area off the list if the med community isn’t very good

We’ve started talking about moving at some point, just curious. We may have to cross that area off the list if the med community isn’t very good
the Med Community was great until the new CEO of the local hospital took over. we have more "travel nurses" than actual staff now. my fiance' works for a state medical company and they just follow whatever the local city policy's are. i was hoping with them being non-associated that this wouldn't have happened but here we are.

I'm officially engaged to a democrat. (she didn't like that joke lol)

Reactions: The D
the Med Community was great until the new CEO of the local hospital took over. we have more "travel nurses" than actual staff now. my fiance' works for a state medical company and they just follow whatever the local city policy's are. i was hoping with them being non-associated that this wouldn't have happened but here we are.

I'm officially engaged to a democrat. (she didn't like that joke lol)
Them’s fightin words! Lol

Pretty much covers all Healthcare providers unless they want to lose Medicare & Medicaid status.