• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mandatory vacs it begins

they would be reporting deaths and not cases, if it fit their narrative.
I respectfully disagree. New cases measures "activity" of the virus. Hospitalizations and Deaths as a percentage of those cases measure the "effectiveness" of the vaccine in vaccinated, vs. unvaccinated people. Right now, it's a statistical fact that 95%-97% of the Covid deaths in the country are unvaccinated people. That would seem be to a compelling statistic. I'm just sayin' ...

I respectfully disagree. New cases measures "activity" of the virus. Hospitalizations and Deaths as a percentage of those cases measure the "effectiveness" of the vaccine in vaccinated, vs. unvaccinated people. Right now, it's a statistical fact that 95%-97% of the Covid deaths in the country are unvaccinated people. That would seem be to a compelling statistic. I'm just sayin' ...
Testing standards aren't the same between groups.

Testing standards aren't the same between groups.
True ... but when someone dies, they're dead. That's pretty easy to measure. And determining vaccination status of that dead person is pretty easy too. Not much room there for statistical errors. Anyway ... I've done all I can to encourage my SH friends to get vaccinated and stay alive. Time to head back to the ballistics forums where I belong.

lol, the cdc announced a couple months ago that they would not track vaccinated cases.

I'm generally well-read, so I'm not sure what you're referring to, but OK. I've traveled to India several times each year for the last 20 years as part of my job. As a culture, they are among the smartest, kindest, most helpful and most generous people of any in the world. Hearing them disparaged as a nation by someone that's probably never enjoyed their hospitality and friendship ... well ... it just doesn't sit well with me. To each his own.
It's their most revered river....so revered they all take a dump in it.....that's how smart they are...
of course you probably only deal in the upper echelons of their society....

From the little I've researched this I believe "shedding" may be a major issue in spreading this from vaccinated to unvaccinated persons.

in other words, it doesn't fucking work, but good luck if you got it.
chances are 99.97% that you'll survive covid anyway, but we don't know about the vaccine killing you, yet.

My bet is that it worked exactly as it was meant to. We probably don't know the true intention of it. Chance are we won't ever know. I'm sure it has something to do with a ton of money for some people. Always does.

in other words, it doesn't fucking work, but good luck if you got it.
chances are 99.97% that you'll survive covid anyway, but we don't know about the vaccine killing you, yet.

No ... those aren't the other words. Learn to fucking read.

3kOUdKhF.jpeg

True ... but when someone dies, they're dead. That's pretty easy to measure. And determining vaccination status of that dead person is pretty easy too. Not much room there for statistical errors. Anyway ... I've done all I can to encourage my SH friends to get vaccinated and stay alive. Time to head back to the ballistics forums where I belong.
Dude, take your math, science, data, common sense, etc. and head over to the ballistics side. Its wasted keystrokes here.

He'll be back. He can't help himself. Next thing he will be threatening to quit the Hide and never come back.
Dude, take your math, science, data, common sense, etc. and head over to the ballistics side. Its wasted keystrokes here.
There's a certain member that has half of the Hide members on ignore that has been doing the same thing for many years.
Since he's not posted in a while I suspect he needs a replacement. May as well be rusty

The only way I see to fight this on an individual basis is to draft up an agreement requireing your employer to accept financial responsibility for any adverse effects you suffer due to the vaccine. Tell them that your taking the vaccine is contingent upon them signing the agreement.

It's a long shot but it's all I can think of.

Photoshop?

Reactions: Franko
I'm generally well-read, so I'm not sure what you're referring to, but OK. I've traveled to India several times each year for the last 20 years as part of my job. As a culture, they are among the smartest, kindest, most helpful and most generous people of any in the world. Hearing them disparaged as a nation by someone that's probably never enjoyed their hospitality and friendship ... well ... it just doesn't sit well with me. To each his own.
Rustytrombone,

Once again, you're leading with your feelings. India does have a serious problem with, how do I say this nicely,, their own fucking shit out of their own fucking asses covering everything in their own shithole country. As far as be among the smartest you've encountered, they happen to have one of the lowest mean iq's in the northern hemisphere. Glad they were nice to you and made such an impression, but you do know they tend to get a little upset from time to time and hack entire villages to death for eating a cow or disrespecting some deity. Good thing shit like that isn't considered racist, right?

Here's the deal that you don't get and will never understand. You are an effeminate shell of a man that wants to be cared for by the village. When you don't get what you want, you cry afoul like some spoiled toddler. Now spruce up that bitchface and tell us all about muh healthcare, muh racism and muh biden vote. Your pain warms my heart.

Many colleges will make it a PITA to not be vaccinated. NC State is now requiring non vaccinated students to be tested before entry and weekly if not vaccinated. Yeah you don't have to take the vaccine but they will discriminate against us. Just like the scenarios alluded to above. They will actively make navigating anything public a complete shit show for us.
Easily solved. Going to test me every week? I won't shower until you stop.

Reactions: norcalAF
It's become a "Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated". I speak with friends in India and elsewhere that just think our country is "bat-shit-crazy" (no pun intended) to have a proven, safe, effective and available vaccine ready to all that want it ... yet it's refused by a large percentage of the population. And the fact that vaccine rejection largely follows political lines is even more insane when looking at the US from the outside-in. I read a really good article this morning about an ICU physician in Alabama that says people in critical condition going on a ventilator routinely ask ... just before the tube goes into their lungs ... "Can I please have the vaccine" ... at which point he tells them it's "too late". Some survive, some die. Imagine the last words from your mouth on this planet being a plea for the vaccine that could have saved your life ... and then dying because you wanted to make a statement about your personal freedoms. Does the government have an agenda to get you to take the vaccine? YES! Does the virus have an agenda to kill you and those you love? YES! I guess it's a question of which agenda you prefer to adopt. To those that got vaccinated ... Good On Ya. For those that refuse ... Good Luck. (I hope you're not pleading for it just before the ventilator tube is inserted.)
4046F1BA-AA2E-4490-924A-2BD52B4562CB.jpeg

Well boys, we boomers gathered on shooting ranges in the 80's and first heard the railings from the 'conspiracy nuts' of the Mark of the Beast, forced computer chip implants and the cards we would need to carry in order to function in a NWO.

It was too bizarre and far fetched for the likes of me and other young minds to believe. I mean, how TF were they going to force the world's population, much less freedom loving Americans, into having a computer control chip implanted in their bodies?

Enter Dr. Fauchi, Bill Gates and the Wuhan labs.

And he was so sure he was right about the vaccine being safe. Look at his eyes in the second photo, he already knows he was wrong.
Explain this to me, please. He talks of a chip and vaccine interchangeably.

As delta spreads north after the south is getting slammed I guess they knew how to keep this thing going let a million infected people rush through the southern border and then transport them to every state. You will remained masked and forced to get vaxed until they tell you what your allowed to do. The illegals are more free then any Americans for they are the new voting block that the left can count on going forward.

His wife discussed his autopsy results and he died from an undiagnosed aortic dissection.

His wife discussed his autopsy results and he died from an undiagnosed aortic dissection.
Blood clots? "An aortic aneurysm occurs when a weak spot in the wall of your aorta begins to bulge (left). This can occur anywhere in your aorta. Having an aneurysm increases the risk of an aortic dissection"

Reactions: MtnGhost
As delta spreads north after the south is getting slammed I guess they knew how to keep this thing going let a million infected people rush through the southern border and then transport them to every state. You will remained masked and forced to get vaxed until they tell you what your allowed to do. The illegals are more free then any Americans for they are the new voting block that the left can count on going forward.
They are the intended carriers to spread the wuflu among Americans. Can't have shutdowns and mail-in voting in 2022 without a pandemic.

bs, it's a fking shithole with more diseases than a rat colony in the sewar!

Thx., thats what I thought. He's mocking the 'control chip' theory. ...or he was.

Well its all very hilarious to make fun of the Elect, who will refuse the mark, AND will also see through the "strong delusion" that will be sent......
Until it isn't funny anymore.

Not everyone who mocks God gets struck down. I guess this is why some think there is no God.
Stay tuned everyone will eventually find out.

I think one of the best defenses is going to be challenging employers and colleges in the way someone did in that reddit post (I think it was reddit, LBC posted earlier?)
The guy had an attorney draw up documents telling his employer that they are now liable to stop all viruses, STDs, illnesses, etc since they are taking on stoping the kung flu. The employer immediately backed down.
5ECAAFC5-A44D-4030-88D2-ACFEFB3BFCFC.png

BwaahhhhaAAAAAAHHHAAAA. “is extremely concerned by a recent uptick in cases of COVID-19 among our staff members, especially those who are fully vaccinated,”

BwaahhhhaAAAAAAHHHAAAA. “is extremely concerned by a recent uptick in cases of COVID-19 among our staff members, especially those who are fully vaccinated,”
Yeah well fuck them, would never visit that state ever to begin with.....

Doc

So just a horrible coincidence....like the hundreds of other Facebook "got my vax" fatalities.
Someone dies in this country every 12 seconds. When millions (183+ million/over half of the US) have taken the shots, it’s likely many of them would have died regardless of whether they got the shot or not.

Last edited:
“Someone dies in this country every 12 seconds. When millions (183+ million/over half of the US) have taken the shots, it’s likely many of them would have died regardless of whether they got the shot or not.”

And when many more vaccinated folks are beset with ailments over the next few years, or die early, with no recourse due to the “experimental” so-called vaccine, how many will it take to convince us that our government had just as much of their nose under the tent as did China?
I note with disgust that China has killed more than have died in many wars, yet no nukes dropped on their ruling class, no threats made, no apologies offered. Now, we have so much governmental failure and misdirection regarding this disaster, with governmental and media driven disinformation campaigns going full strength, that I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop. I hope it’s a doozy, too.
Sudden death isn’t just the province of the Kung Flu.
Folks get pissed off enough, due to being fed a cocktail of useless slime with lies to go with the jab, I figure some of the publicity hounds throughout this shitstorm may find that out, first-hand.
Orange Man may be bad. Commies and their appeasers be much worse.

Hey sheep. Explain this. Tards.View attachment 7675847

Some doctors were hypothesizing this would happen.

The shot gives your body less than 100% of the information it needs for immunity. It has enough information to start trying to kill the virus but stops short of full functionality. The immune system traps the virus and carries it around your body, allowing it to multiply in the trapped cell. Eventually the cell that trapped it bursts, releasing a mini grenade of virus particles delivered to whatever organ it happens to be near. This causes a rapid deterioration of health.