• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Colors - Actual Pics?

littlepod

Minuteman
  • Oct 16, 2012
    Kirkland, WA
    instagram.com
    Hey guys,

I was browsing Manners and trying to figure out what kind of camo to put on it - well actually it's already placed my Group Buy for the PRS - TCS, which I got in Elite Tac High Plains Molded (which I don't really know what looks like). Thinking ahead if I ever do place another order, I'd like a better understanding of the colors.

Altus does a great job showcasing their colors - but Manners' website just has these little swabs that are hard to imagine.

If you guys don't mind, can you post a pic of your Manners stock and the actual color name?

Thanks in advance!

Elite moss and elite swamp
    31E0B79F-C687-406F-B870-43E0AA85FD24.jpeg

Agreed! That swamp is awesome!

I had trouble deciding because like the OP pointed out, it's hard to tell...and even different pics of the same patterns look very different.

Got lucky and midnight was one of my top pics and they had a flat top ready to go when I ordered mine. I'm happy with it. Something different but nothing really flashy.

Reactions: littlepod
    Thanks for the pics guys, keep them coming! Anyone with a Elite Tac High Plains Molded color?
    Don't have mine yet but I struggled when ordering for the same reasons. Ended up with high plains and hopefully will have something to post in 3 weeks or so.

I have the same TCS camo w/High Gloss on order. I’m at 6 1/2 months waiting so far. I’m sure it’ll be worth it in the end.

I am guessing "Molded" means Matte finish? I should've gone with High Gloss. I basically wanted it to look like the one pictured in their advertisement at last.

I am guessing "Molded" means Matte finish? I should've gone with High Gloss. I basically wanted it to look like the one pictured in their advertisement at last.

Ive only purchased molded in. And its all been matte. But its only been thru vendors. Not custom ordered. Im suree any molded in could be high glossed since molded in means the pattern is thru and thru

I'm trying to decide as well, keep these pics comin!! 👍👍

Can someone post some High Plains Camo??

I ordered a CS-1, and I'm excited.

Thanks!

Stupid question.......

Are the colors on the carbon fiber stocks above painted on or are they a gel coat molded in finish?

Reactions: Shrubjr
    Well this makes choosing even harder, I thought I wanted an other midnight elite but now I don’t know.