• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Composite Stocks Estimated Lead Times

Reading these posts has me a little worried now. I put in an order with Altus for a full build using a TCS. They were thinking 6-7 months because the stock but now I'm wondering if that stock is actually going to take 2-3 times longer. From what I hear Altus is excellent on meeting lead times so maybe I'm good.

Received an email that my stock will be done in the next week or two. I was completely expecting to wait a couple more months. So they hit the 7 month target.

New 10/22 stock

Ordered 7/13/22 and received 1/23/23

53512EFD-F3C5-493E-9A76-6A895CADB9C3.jpeg

Just placed my order for a tcs elite tac metallic gap camo…does any one a have picture of one

Will there be a group buy this year or is that not a thing anymore?
The last year it wasn’t worth it for us. It caused a huge logjam in production and after multiple people changing orders we didn’t want to impact customers orders. We are open to doing it again but with our current workload it didn’t seem fair to anyone.

Hope this helps

Reactions: Earnhardt
Thank you @RobertB, are the new teethless rails using still the a419 brass weights?
We had a lot of people want a rail with no teeth on the side so we swapped out. From my understanding 419 wasn’t open to the idea of making the rail with no teeth and more people wanted it without the teeth than with

I didn’t want to start a whole thread just for this…. Does anyone have a picture of a T2A-GAP with a 340mm RRS R-Lock rail attached?

They are not but they still use weights. They are smaller square steel weights and use twice as many for more tuning ability
Will any orders going forward be the rails without teeth? Whether weighted or not?

Thanks

On average how long after you get invoiced does it take to ship?

I received my invoice on 5 Dec.

I’ve called multiple times, but keep getting the “it’s in finishing should be ready in 2 weeks” for the last 8 weeks.

It may be taking longer because I requested pictures of the stock before it is shipped because I want to ensure it has the 90% paint that I requested.

Thanks,
Jay

I’ve called multiple times, but keep getting the “it’s in finishing should be ready in 2 weeks” for the last 8 weeks.

It may be taking longer because I requested pictures of the stock before it is shipped because I want to ensure it has the 90% paint that I requested.

Thanks,
Jay
Usually 4 weeks I’d say but we are waiting on some hardware. I don’t know if that is holding yours up or not but could be. If you can email me at [email protected] I’ll be happy to look at it.

Reactions: Emmaandhaley

Thanks,
Jay
I got invoiced in December and keep getting the same response you got. Was told Jan, then Feb, and now March with nothing more than it’s in the final stage. Funnily enough I requested pictures before they ship it too, to make sure it’s built correctly to my specific request.

I don’t mind the wait, I just have issues with being invoiced and waiting more than the quoted 2-4 weeks to receive the stock once payment is received. At least tell me why this is so without me having to reach out every few weeks.

I’m sure the stock will make it to me eventually, and I’ll probably enjoy it… but man, the comms/transparency is lacking as of late. Maybe I’m expecting too much? Lol

Reactions: Emmaandhaley
I got invoiced in December and keep getting the same response you got. Was told Jan, then Feb, and now March with nothing more than it’s in the final stage. Funnily enough I requested pictures before they ship it too, to make sure it’s built correctly to my specific request.

I don’t mind the wait, I just have issues with being invoiced and waiting more than the quoted 2-4 weeks to receive the stock once payment is received. At least tell me why this is so without me having to reach out every few weeks.

I’m sure the stock will make it to me eventually, and I’ll probably enjoy it… but man, the comms/transparency is lacking as of late. Maybe I’m expecting too much? Lol
That’s definitely not the norm and you shouldn’t expect that. Like I told Jay, they are waiting on one pc of hardware in that dept but I have no idea if that has any affect on yours. I’m glad you’ve been in contact with them but hate to hear it’s not working out for you. I’d be happy to check on it but would go ask the same people you’re asking. Feel free to get with me if you want though. [email protected]

If you do please send me your stock number and user name as I’ve gotten confused lately with guys saying something like “it’s stan from the hide” lol

That stock does us no good staying in production and we want you to have it just as much as you do I promise you. So I never mind helping anyone out when I can!

Reactions: Warlord
Seems like from what I’m reading the TCS, EH1, and anything lefty is taking forever. Funny I just put an order in and this is the first time I’m seeing this thread. I thought the 4-6 month lead times would be accurate. I hope mine gets here before October, but I guess it’s a crap shoot. Only time will tell. Anyone order and receive a T2 lately? How long did that take?

Lefty LRH ordered 8/03/22 and received 2/20/23. When I got the invoice notification in early January I asked if the stock pad could be changed so it’d match another Manners stock I had acquired. Request granted quickly and at no additional cost but it probably set things back a couple weeks. So the whole process took about 6 months.

Ordered a Manners EH1A from a Cdn importer in Mar 2022 and was notified in Feb 2023 that the stock was headed for the exporter. So just under 12 months for an order from Canada.

However, in a sick twist of fate, the stock got lost somewhere in the importation process and never arrived at the shop. Still considering options for a way forward but the thought of waiting another year makes me sad.

Not throwing any shade on any of the companies involved. Everyone has been great to deal with and it's hard to blame anyone for a shipping problem.

Sam

@Escanor that is so great to hear! Also, I have to steal that pic!
Go right on ahead brother! Check out my Instagram @tayofaminu for more. The stock will make a few appearances there.

Also for those who may be wondering, it’s an 8.6 BLK build. 12” Faxon barrel, Defiance Ruckus Action, Kahles K18i optic, Scalarworks optic mount, Aadland Scope Caps, Area 419 8” Arcalock rail, Atlas Bipod, and of course the wonderful Manners CS Stock in the “Back in Black” colorway.

Approved order for mcs-t2a on March 7th, 2022 - wait time was 8 months. As of March 23, 2023 haven’t heard anything - called probably 4 times over the last 4 months and I never get a call back - they say they are going to but never do. I was expecting a wait but phew.

Approved an order for T2AGAP on 9/27/2022 and received an email that stock is in finishing yesterday 3/23/2023. Paying the invoice next week, it says it should be complete in 1-2 weeks.

Approved order for mcs-t2a on March 7th, 2022 - wait time was 8 months. As of March 23, 2023 haven’t heard anything - called probably 4 times over the last 4 months and I never get a call back - they say they are going to but never do. I was expecting a wait but phew.
Update - spoke with manners about this - great customer service and they helped me get some answers - thank you

Reactions: cmk81
I ordered some stocks on Black Friday to shoot in Hunter matches this year but it's sounding like that's not going to happen in time based on this thread.

I ordered some stocks on Black Friday to shoot in Hunter matches this year but it's sounding like that's not going to happen in time based on this thread.
I ordered 2 on Black Friday sale, no word yet and one of mine was a LRH that supposedly gets done faster

Hopefully they get done faster because both of mine and my friends are LRH's.

I have ordered two of the mcs pro hunters in the last week. Looks like I’m in for the long haul. Oh well, gives me time to track down everything else.

I wonder if they can change my order….I suddenly need to add something to it.

As long as it hasn't shipped, they should be able to add to it - depending on the ask, anyway. Like, if you need to change finish or something, and the stock is already past that point in manufacturing, you might be too late, but adding additional items (weights, etc) should be doable. And they'd probably be able to add flush cups, or other inletting items at the risk of delaying delivery.

Based on my experiences - call them, but email can also work. And if you don't get an updated invoice, etc, hit up Robert Brantley here through the forum - he has a magical way of unsticking things.

As long as it hasn't shipped, they should be able to add to it - depending on the ask, anyway. Like, if you need to change finish or something, and the stock is already past that point in manufacturing, you might be too late, but adding additional items (weights, etc) should be doable. And they'd probably be able to add flush cups, or other inletting items at the risk of delaying delivery.

Based on my experiences - call them, but email can also work. And if you don't get an updated invoice, etc, hit up Robert Brantley here through the forum - he has a magical way of unsticking things.
I meant an arca mounted fleshlight, like in the post I quoted 👍

They are not but they still use weights. They are smaller square steel weights and use twice as many for more tuning ability
Robert, where do we get these weights? Don’t them on the sight. Also where can I get the easy adjustment knobs for cheek riser/LOP?

I need a LRH with full arca rail , can it be done when I place my order ?

Anybody gotten a eh1tk in recently? What’s the order date? Wondering if I’m looking at 6 months or 11 to estimate for the build