• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Composite Stocks- New for 2021-New Products and Announcements!

What is the gold plated action? I don’t recognize the relief near the ejection port. Couldn't read the manufacturer or model off the left face of the action.
If your talking about the demo pic from Manners it's a Mack Bros Evo. Specifically the Ti one, but they make a stainless too. The ejection port cut at the back is not present on the Stainless

Stopped at Manners on my way back to WI from KS yesterday, to look at the new LRH. Got one ordered for my Bat Vampire build

Reactions: Redvanes
I’ve spent a little time shooting a buddy’s LRH, and I think it’s

really-nice-looking-good.gif

I asked Manners, unfortunately no plans to make this in a Tikka inlet at this time, so it's an EH1 or bust for us Tikka guys.

• Sad
Reactions: Hegre
Anyone installed an Origin in an LRH? Bought one from Altus for 700SA with an MCS M5 mini chassis / Hawkins hunter dbm. I thought the molded in bolt notch was going to be universal (per side) it's so open but knob on Origin hits at the bottom before fully closing. Maybe one of the other knobs is thinner? On a cut, non-molded notch I would just clear it and touch up with some matte black but this one is molded in and not sure that would look right in the end.

Attachments

• 802227AB-38EC-452C-B0CE-30118FEBF9D7.jpeg
    802227AB-38EC-452C-B0CE-30118FEBF9D7.jpeg
    436.5 KB · Views: 151
  • 14BB1167-7CCE-4803-A7FD-72C5589E89C9.jpeg
    14BB1167-7CCE-4803-A7FD-72C5589E89C9.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Take you time fitting it you won’t even notice it when the bolt is closed?

If it were a cut bolt notch like the normal Manners EH, etc I would. I don't think this will look right if it's done.

Attachments

• 2C030DDD-A164-4BA4-A16E-B8A82B6D1EE6.jpeg
    2C030DDD-A164-4BA4-A16E-B8A82B6D1EE6.jpeg
    422.4 KB · Views: 143
Anybody have the weight of one of the LRHs in SA with the MCS-M5 mini-chassis?

For that matter, is the MCS-M5 hidden somewhere on the Manners site? I found it here: https://mannersstocks.com/services/services-pricing/ but not a product page with weight. I know the MCS-BDL is 6.5oz, so I’m assuming it’s somewhere around this range.

On the LRH, is there an option for have an additional 3.5” ARCA rail installed on the front end of the stock?( in lieu of a stud or pic rail). It looks like from some photos there may be an ARCA rail installed where the bipod is, but could be a pic rail.

Would be great to have a ARCA section at the front end for a CYKE pod. Along with the ARCA in front of magwell for the tripod.

On the LRH, is there an option for have an additional 3.5” ARCA rail installed on the front end of the stock?( in lieu of a stud or pic rail). It looks like from some photos there may be an ARCA rail installed where the bipod is, but could be a pic rail.

Would be great to have a ARCA section at the front end for a CYKE pod. Along with the ARCA in front of magwell for the tripod.
Just have a couple t nuts put in for something similar to a pic rail and use a 4” area 419

You can install anything you want there, and I'm sure you can work with them to install whatever you want to send in. I think Henderson has some short ARCA rails. I'd do the same thing if I was doing an LRH.

Reactions: Desert Demon
Thanks, just wanted to make sure it was possible.

Also, what are the spacer adjustment increments on the comb height? Can you really fine tune it as much as the KMW? Does this hardware hold up to Ultra Mag level recoil?

It looks really innovative, but I can’t find much info on it. He barely covers it in the video.

Reactions: ormandj
Man I want one for a Tikka real bad...
So do I !
If they do make it i hope they do the mag well area prettier than on the long actions.
On the pictures i have see it is does not look nowhere as slick as the short action version.

Reactions: Hegre
So do I !
If they do make it i hope they do the mag well area prettier than on the long actions.
On the pictures i have see it is does not look nowhere as slick as the short action version.
I second that. I very much want this one for my Tikka

I received an EH1 Tikka with mini chassis a few weeks ago and love it. Fit and finish were top notch and everything fit as ordered.