• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners New Elite Hunter Stocks

Re: Manners New Elite Hunter Stocks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CrazyDonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CrazyDonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A question to calirfy for the MCS-EHT, will this allow the use of the factory DBM system? </div></div>. Didn't see this answered in the first group by Thomas. </div></div>The EHT (tikka) is only made for the tikka t3 action, we can inlet it the tikka factory DBM or the CDI system. Thank you </div></div> Awesome, think one will be in my future when they come out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HonkeyMcGee88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you have any idea as to when you will be offering these stocks in other inlets such as savage? </div></div> Hi, the EH1 and EH4 will take a savage inlet with a ADL, or a factory/CDI DBM. On the EH2 and EH3, they will only take a Savage ADL inlet, the side of the stock on these two is not wide enough for the wide front portion of the factory/CDI bottom. Even on the EH1and EH4 the savage/CDI DBM, it will not sit flush with the bottom of the stock. If we had enough request, I would modify one of the EH series stocks so the factory/CDI bottom metal would sit flush and correct. Thank you

Tom, your swamped I know!

Can you please snap a picture of a couple different barrel lengths in that EH4? I'm ordering one as you know and wanted to see the barrel lengths since this is a shorter stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Niles Coyote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, your stock is now going to be lighter than my scope.... I will be getting one. Thanks you MANNERS! </div></div>

Preach it... It is to the point now that if I see Tom post, I drool. Now I know how Pavlov's dog felt.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcvibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tom, your swamped I know!

Can you please snap a picture of a couple different barrel lengths in that EH4? I'm ordering one as you know and wanted to see the barrel lengths since this is a shorter stock. </div></div>

+1

The EH4 is my list as well. I've been waiting for a stock like that for awhile. Finally a high end replacement for the HSP LTR stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcvibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tom, your swamped I know!

Can you please snap a picture of a couple different barrel lengths in that EH4? I'm ordering one as you know and wanted to see the barrel lengths since this is a shorter stock. </div></div>I will be back from the Shot Show mid week, I will see what I can do on some photos with a 18" barrel. Thank you

Tom, I am convince the EH-1 is the stock I have been searching for. Please tell me you can inlet for tikka with CDI long action... And will they be ready to order by Feb?
thank you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcvibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tom, your swamped I know!

Can you please snap a picture of a couple different barrel lengths in that EH4? I'm ordering one as you know and wanted to see the barrel lengths since this is a shorter stock. </div></div>I will be back from the Shot Show mid week, I will see what I can do on some photos with a 18" barrel. Thank you </div></div>I am waiting on our shot show booth to get back in the shop, once here I can take some pictures of the EH4 with different barrel legths. It should be here tomorrow, they keep telling me its held up by bad weather. If not we have some EH4 coming out of finish the first part of next week that I can use for pictures. Thank you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ctsmith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can the EHT Tikka be inlet for a 700 action? </div></div> This stock is only designed for the tikka t3, the back tang area and depth under the action would be wrong. The youth stock that we are coming out with is very similar to the EHT and it will be Remington based, but it has a adj cheek and butt. Thank you </div></div>

I like the sound of the adjustable youth stock. Do you have an estimated release date?